Images %286%29

Turah Hills 45

I've lived in three different sates, currant one included. Spend most of my time reading and thinking of new things. One thing that ticks me off is not having things around me in order. Whether for life or writing.

Going on With life

PROMPT: Living People

0
    First thing you need to know about me is that I never have life everybody thinks I have. I don't know how they don't see that or believe it, but they see what they want and believe what they want to believe. I have very different dreams and are very weird. Because of these dreams of and lack of sleep. I wake up late. 

I jolted awake, looked at the clock, and ran to the bathroom. I didn't bother talking a shower, I was already running late. I brushed my teeth, put my hair up and then went back in my room. I grabbed by bag off the floor and went racing down the stairs. And many at that. Our house is huge! I grabbed the keys on the counter to take the car. I already missed the bus. So might as well take the car while my folks are gone. 

This isn't how I would start my day, but it is how it goes. Most of late. I just hope I don't have to get called on during first period. It's always the worst. Especially when you didn't study at all. I got in the car and but the key in the ignition. I know how old I am. But that doesn't mean everybody knows. And don't think I'll tell just because. I know, my dad knows, and very few government officials know. All close friends of my dad's. Yes, he does work for the government. And one of my closest friends. 

Looking out the window, I saw that it is a perfect day to be outside. As I drove to school, I thought I just can't wait for school done for the day. But you just got to keep going on with it. It's what we all do.