sincereskies

Hey! I’m Iris. Thank you for taking the time to read my works. Hope you enjoy!

This is a little idea that popped into my head: what if this girl could travel through space-time, and arrive in another dimension? This is a really rough draft, so please, any feedback of any type is welcome. This is the prologue of my story, so more will be explained once the first chapter is writen. Also, please give me title ideas, because right now, I don't have a clue what to name it. Thanks, and enjoy!

Untitled

0
Prologue

"Ready or not, here I come!"
    She squirmed further away from the door, buried herself under clothes, grasping her teddy bear. She could hear footsteps. The closet door creaked open. She could see a hand, groping for her. No! She wanted to win. It was her birthday after all. Her 5th birthday. It was a special day.
    So she closed her eyes, then drew a circle in the air. Then opened her eyes and giggled to herself, dancing with her teddy bear. No more was the dusty walk-in closet, but now a lush, green meadow stood before her. She skipped around a bit more, then laid down on her back, gazing up at the azure blue sky.
    She could see her babysitter, still looking for her, kind of like watching a TV screen in the sky. The girl skipped, and danced, and laughed some more. She didn't understand that her ability wasn't normal. It was just a game to her.

1