Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

All of My Nicknames in One Place (And my Nicknamer)

5
1. SillyWilly (my dad)

2. Lil K (Hadley <3)

3. Tweety-bird (my dad)

4. Kit-Kat (the boy who has a crush on me)

5. Kitty (the boy who has a crush on me)

6. Kay Kay (the boy who has a crush on me)

7. Katy (my choir director)

8. Kate (basically everyone lol)

9. The Snowflake Queen (KidThrills953)

.... I think that's about it.....

• mrcolinredwards

I like these nicknames! My faves are SillyWilly,Katy,Kate,Kit-Kat,Kitty,and The Snowflake Queen ( that one suits you to a tee because you are a queen due to the fact that you are so nice and you write so beautifully!)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awesome! :D

• AbigailSauble

I love the nickname Kit-Kat. I call my favorite cat that sometimes. :) It's just very catchy to say. Some of my nicknames include Cookie, Joker, Mad Scientist, Peanut, Gargoyle (my dad's personal favorite), Goldilocks, etc. etc. etc. ;)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thanks:) Of course, though it wasn't me who came up with them ;) lol

• -Foxmillionaire-

Ooh these are awesome nicknames. All the ones I get are really wierd. These ones are way more clever.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol.
    What do you mean? Do you want to call me Snowflake or do you think it's a bad name for me?

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

I mean, is Snowflake a good nickname for you?

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

You forgot me! I feel sad now. JK!! :)