Aussie23

Potter Head
Whovian
Reading, Writing & Drawing
Complexity in it's Finest
Lonely with friends
Trying, Failing Mostly
Guitar & Piano
Honor
Humble
Honest
Bisexual

Keep calm and write on!

Sorry it took so long! Again.

Chapter Eleven: Jackson Drama

3
I flew through the air my foot hitting Jackson across the leg. Then I spun and kicked the back of his knee making him fall to his knees. The Master clapped and said, "Your becoming very strong Rebecca, soon you and the others will be able to go on your first mission out to the battlefield."   
Jackson got up, brushed himself off and replied. "Took long enough we've been training forever!" 
​"We've barely trained at all Jackson. Luckily, all of us are fast learners, plus we're skilled." Amy said raising her eyebrows matter-of-factly. I nodded my agreement, which made Jackson look defeated. 
​" Gee thanks for having my back Rebecca." Jackson answered picking up his stuff and walking out of the Training Hut. I looked over at Amy, shocked. I had no idea what I had done but apparently it had rubbed him the wrong way.
​" What did I say?" I cried to know one in particular. 
​" I think it's what you didn't say. But don't let him get you down he is​ a teenager after all," Amy grabbed her stuff and we left the Training Hut, heading back to the Home Space, which is what we were calling it because it was to confusing with so many Huts around.    ~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~~
  ​​Step...by step...by step... I keep walking but my destination never comes into view 
​" Rebecca...Rebeeccaa..." Someone is shaking me, " Rebecca wake up!"   I jolted up, I had been sleeping and having another nightmare. 
​" Aah! What...what!?" I yell. Amy's face comes into view.
​" You were shivering like a leaf in your sleep!" She cries in  response. 
​" Well it's freezing up here so you can't really blame me! I mean does this place have a heater or what!?" I didn't meet her gaze I'm sure she could tell I was making up an excuse for shivering. It was cold though, in Dreazia everything seemed to be a month ahead or something because it was mid fall here, while back on Earth it would still about September or so. I looked over at Jackson's bed and saw he was gone yet again, I was starting to think he was up to somethin... I don't know what he'd be up to though because there's not much else to do here than train, climb trees, and go over to The Hut. 
​" True we do need heating... but that's not the point! You need to do something about these nightmares, reading about them isn't enough!" Amy said giving me a look and opening the door. She knew that rushing me and loading a whole bunch of things on my head got me moving pretty quickly. I jumped out of the bed throwing on the training clothes I had under my bed then pressing the button to make the mattress disappear. 
​" Well what else can I do about them! It's not like there's anyone to go to! The one person who might have had something says she found nothing and seemed like she'd never heard of it!" I cried flying out the door trying to outrun Amy so we would stop talking about this. To my surprise I actually did reach the hut before her but I have the feeling she let me win. Jackson was leaning against the door's frame when we came to a halt at the Training Hut. 
​" What took you so long?" He asked raising his eyebrows critically.
" Like YOUR one to talk, you've been late to training for the past three days!" I cried walking past him, if he wanted to get annoyed at me agreeing with Amy about something as little as how long we've been training then I can get past with being on time to training while he was early. He gave me a look that said, I'm shocked and sort of hurt. Except, I was hurt too, that he got huffy with me over nothing. ~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~
​  Two days after Jackson and I's...um...confrontation so to speak, we still hadn't spoken. I was sitting on my bed going through all the books on my Ripple, there were A LOT! So far I've read.
​+ Falling Leaves by Romanda Skipper
+ Red Sky by Anthany Jonas
​+ The War of Time by Maysa Flyer
​The first two are sort of depressing... scratch that all of them are depressing. Maybe the next one I read should be a bit lighter. 
Note: all these books and authors are made up....though they may exist. HEEEYYY!!!!!!!!!! So will you give me some title and author names? I don't need them but I thought it'd be fun. Note 2: They must be made up.

• Aussie23

Really!? Thanks!

• ethereal.otherworldly

btw, i finished your cover :)

• Aussie23

OK thanks I.C.!

• f l o r a

Space Cat Wars by Bobbi Kiddidlehopper

Also...here’s something you might like

I’m gonna share it with Audrey too.

• Aussie23

ooh ya it could be a geography book on Dreazia or something.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Purple Trees by Tessa Ray