Plagueis 41

Darth Plagueis The Wise66

I enjoy lifting weights (My bench press max is currently 230 LBS), and hanging out with my best friend Glytch Montoya. If you haven't checked out his stories, you should; they are amazing and funny. STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments and Feedback.

Star Wars: Return of a Plague Part 1

6
Long Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

A decade has passed since the Emperor's defeat and the destruction of the second Death Star at The Battle of Endor. Grandmaster Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order is at its peak. But dark forces are beginning to emerge; those which have not been seen by anyone since before the Clone Wars. Luke, sensing this great disturbance, has dispatched his closest and most faithful friend, the Jedi High Council member, Jedi Master Venerius Kre`l Drömménd. Venerius decides to bring his young apprentice, Ender Ven Draa`s, in order to prove he is ready to complete the Jedi Trials. 
    Venerius and Ender's Jedi fighters slowly descend to the surface of the ancient planet, Korriban. The two Jedi proceed to land, and exit there ships. "Master, this place resonates strongly with the Dark Side. What are looking for here? And why?" asks Ender, curiously. "My young apprentice, I have told you at least a hundred times why we are here. We are investigating a dark and powerful disturbance in the force," Venerius said. This planet is Korriban, the ancient home-world of the Sith. Many of the ancient Sith Lords are buried here, increasing the strength of the of the Dark Side of the force here, through the presence of their spirits. We must be extremely careful not to fall into any traps that were set in order to turn force users to the Dark Side." Ender nodded, understandingly, and they got on with their mission. The ruins of the Sith Empire's fortresses and training facilities were scattered, in complete shambles, showing signs of an ancient and heated battle having taken place. Skeletons littered the the great stone ruins, giving it an eerie and ominous look. Venerius remained calm and collected, unaffected by the eerie presence of his surroundings. Ender, on the other hand, was looking back in forth nervously, with a air of uneasiness about him. Suddenly, Ender tripped over a metal object, and yelled in surprise, "WHAT THE?" When he looked down at the object he had tripped on, he discovered that it was the hilt of a lightsaber. Curious, Ender picks up the ancient weapon and ignites it. The lightsaber ignites, revealing a crimson red blade. Venerius looks back at his apprentice, scolding him for being so curious and tells him to put the saber back where he found it. Ender does as he is told, and very reluctantly places the ancient relic back on the floor. Satisfied, Venerius resumes his original pace and continues walking. Ender does not follow immediately, deciding to disobey his master, quickly grabbing the saber and placing it in his survival bag. Ender rushes to catch up to his master, when he hears hiss of a lightsaber blade and a loud and sinister voice, "WELL, JEDI YOU HAVE COME TO MEET YOU DOOM!! NONE CAN DEFY THE POWER OF EXAR CUN!!!!!!!"  
To Be Continued....
YES!!!! I finally started writing this story. Glytch Montoya and I created this story together one day when he was at my house. Originally, I wanted him to write it, but he said that he believed I should write it. Well, here it is everyone!! Hope y'all enjoy, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!!!

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

The title is Ender and Venerius: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague

There seems to be an error with the link. If you let me know the title though, I should be able to find it :) I would love to read more :DD

Wow! I wish I had seen this before! I'm not really into Star Wars anymore, but this is awesome :DD You did a fantastic job with the descriptions/action; I noticed a couple spots where the verb tense drifts, but it's cool :)
    May the Force be with you, dude :DD

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

No problem! Hope you feel better soon!

• Lyell

hey i got sick and cant review this today like I planned but i promise ill review these as soon as i feel better! thank you for your patience with me

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

Yes, it does.

• Glytch Montoya

...Well, it's about freaking time you wrote this! Great job, by the way.

...Hmm... I'm assuming it starts at some point BEFORE what we came up with originally, correct?