Downloadfile 18

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a huge passion to write. Id like to call out my friends, DragonMasterFox and LackingASocialLife, they both have unique writing styles. I want to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I love to read your comments and it brings me joy to follow you. If you'd like for me to follow, please say so in the comments!

My Friends (Please follow or go check out one of their pieces.)
Kaitlyn ❄, LackingASocialLife (Georgia), DragonMasterFox (Mikaela), Your Alien Author. (Dana), Bad writer 105 (Ellie doesn't use WTW much but she has some potential from things I've seen her type at school.), LyraLynne (The nicest person that I've met online), and lastly, me! (Yes, I consider myself my own friend.)

Never Too Late To Let Go (Continued)

2
 I dared myself to look at him one last time. His beautiful bright brown eyes, his lips, that once kissed mine, tilted upwards to some other guy. I had to block out the sound of his boisterous laugh. His hand touched the other boy’s shoulder, my heart lurched inside my chest. I wanted to scream but all I could do was start to tap my pencil on the desk that sat before me. Tap tap tap, the repetitive sound that reminded me of the day we met. I choked on my tears and started my test. 

Tap tap tap, the heavy rain fell on my umbrella. I sighed and walked onward, clueless as to where I was heading. “Hey, Arabella!” I turned to see a young Ollie smiling at me from his porch. We were next door neighbors, but I never got to know him personally. I faked a smile and forced a tiny wave.
My neighbor frowned, his eyes scanning my body. I felt uncomfortable and turned away. “Aren’t you a tad bit cold?” He asked. I turned back to him and nodded.
“I’ll be fine. No need to worry.”
I had begun to turn around yet again, ready to walk onward, when I heard a fumbling commotion from where he was. Instead of looking back again, I kept walking, tired of the interaction. A shuffle and a click sounded from behind me as an umbrella opened up beside mine, knocking it slightly, pushing the growing raindrops off in a splatter. Ollie, of course, was trotting along side me, clutching a newly soaked umbrella. His smile was wider than ever, eager to socialize. I attempted to pick up speed, not really in the mood for any socializing he wanted to accomplish. He sped walked right up next to me, glancing over with shining eyes.
    “Where are you off to?” He questioned, the glimmer never leaving his look. My response was quick and unthought.
“Nowhere.”
This only made Ollie’s gleam brighter, for he was obviously concocting something in his head. He rushed in front of me and stopped. I didn’t want to stumble on top of him so I side stepped him and kept walking.
“Oh, come on!” I heard him say in annoyance as he kept up to pace with me again. “I just want to chat a bit~!”
I gave him a hard glare, but sighed, showing I didn’t care much at this point. He took it as a sign to continue.
    “I was gonna ask you, deary, if you’d like to spend some time together? Like a….date?”
My expression was one of obvious shock, but I tried to hide it by smiling, hopefully not hurting his feelings. He seemed appreciative of my smile and smiled back himself, raising his eyebrows almost to say, “Is that a yes or a no?” His eyes were still glimmering and the smile on his face made him look so adorable, it was like taking a puppy’s toy away if I were to say no to this guy.
“I guess so, but only once.”
Ollie’s face went from happy to beyond enjoyment, I don’t think there could be anyone more grateful, even on such a dreary day. He questioned when would be a good time to hang out, and I answered later tonight. At that, he whipped around, and trotted back home, waving a quick good-bye and somehow still keeping his heavy rained umbrella up. Little did I know, our little one time adventure would develop into a worldwide exploration of feelings.
I changed the main character's name to Arabella and this is being collaborated with DragonMasterFox

1

• Bellbell0307

XDD

• Kaitlyn ❄

Nevermind, I guess she did :) WEll I Did too anyways so... XD

• Kaitlyn ❄

Alrighty :D :D

• Bellbell0307

Sure. Thanks!

• Kaitlyn ❄

I saw your comment on ARS7's piece and I don't know if she will do this. She's against LGBTQ+ stuff.... But if you want me to... I can.

• korra4life

I like this!

• f l o r a

G A s P

I s e n s e s o m e d r a m a