Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

HHHEEEYYYSSS: I'D REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION ON THIS

10
So, I'm thinking of writing some kind of short story thing. I've never done anything that isn't a guy/girl relationship but I was wondering what you would all think of a girl/girl thing. I'd love your opinions!

• AbigailSauble

That's what I thought you meant . . . . and you know how I feel about it so I won't say anything further.

• Kaitlyn ❄

I mean romantic

• AbigailSauble

Depends what kind of a relationship you mean . . .

• Lee Fudge

It would be best you do it.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thank you all so much!

• Gabriel Goodwin

Go for it! It'll be great to see relationships from another perspective~

• -Foxmillionaire-

Do it. :)
    (No one will get the refrence)

• Riley Noel

That would be a great idea! I would love to read what you come up with!

• Dani A. Remlap

Go for it. A well-written relationship is great no matter what. Best of luck to you, no matter what you decide.

• Lyell

do it do it do it! I'd love to see what you write!

• Glytch Montoya

I do not disagree with that idea.

• Aussie23

I think you should do it!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thank you to all of you! :D

• NakedFacade

Definitely do it! It's great to show you can see things from other perspectives.

• .audrey michelle.

I'm down with that. It's your writing, do whatever you think will be amazing!

• Calliope

I think it's always great to try and write new things! You're a very talented writer so I'm sure it will turn out great no matter what. Best of luck!