Downloadfile 18

Bellbell0307

A Catholic girl, who just has a huge passion to write. Id like to call out my friends, DragonMasterFox and LackingASocialLife, they both have unique writing styles. I want to be a great musician and can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

I love to read your comments and it brings me joy to follow you. If you'd like for me to follow, please say so in the comments!

My Friends (Please follow or go check out one of their pieces.)
Kaitlyn ❄, LackingASocialLife (Georgia), DragonMasterFox (Mikaela), Your Alien Author. (Dana), Bad writer 105 (Ellie doesn't use WTW much but she has some potential from things I've seen her type at school.), LyraLynne (The nicest person that I've met online), and lastly, me! (Yes, I consider myself my own friend.)

*Stares Blankly at The Keyboard*

4
What should I write about? Who, what, where, how, why? Yeah... Um... I'm having brain blanks. Help.

• korra4life

Your character is injured and is stranded in the desert. One half full canteen of water, one sneaker with grey laces, three days to live unless the character gets medical attention because the wound is infected. Try working with that

• -Foxmillionaire-

Here's a bunch of prompts if you need them! :)

"You are walking in the woods when you find a dark hole. Suddenly Icy fingers touch your back and push you in. When you reach the bottom you see billions of white scrolls lying everywhere. When you further inspect them you see that they are all memories of yours. Which ones would you tear up.

It is night and your in your bed hearing that same noise you hear every night. The sound of pen scribbling against paper. Finally you decide you want to know where it's coming from. You walk through the house listening hard as you can when you notice light coming from lose floor boards. You lift them up to find a door and stairs after that. You walk down the stairs and see an door with a sign saying "The dream makers work shop, do not disturb.
    A mysterious scientist illegally tests an experiment on a man. The man soon finds himself back in his bed as normal. But he doesn't remember what happened. And that's becuase each time he falls asleep he loses his memory.

To rehabilitate prisoners, scientists have found ways to erase their memories then reintroduce them to society. One day you're cleaning out some old junk in your apartment until you come across some old news papers. You look at one and is shocked to find that you were once a deadly killer

Your parents were killed by a mysterious man who claimed to be a time traveler. Years later a childhood friend grows more and more like him.

The sun is turnimg into a black hole. Which is something earth had been preparing for for hundreds of years. The day finally comes. What lies in their new world? How do they survive?

Hope these help.

• AbigailRose

That moment when you realize you're suffering writer's block...

• Mary Wall

Here's a prompt:

" ...Ok, so it wasn't THAT button. We'll try this one."

" You just blew up an entire building and you want to try again?"

" Well, there's only eleven more to go. What could go wrong?"

Have fun!

• manar

it's 1 am and a half here, I'm staring at the screen with blank mind too, don't know what to write... nothing comes in, no ideas, no notifications...