Peer Review by Katie B. (United States)

Eyelashes

By: 789

In case you haven't noticed, you have little hairs attached to your eye lid. It is a novice mistake to confuse these with your eyebrows. Fashion is all about expression. Express yourself through the artistic use of materialistic things to bring deep, emotional connections to your audience. Change the world. You have potential.

Eyelashes are known in the scientific world as "useless". I'm running out of time. They're coming. They have the $400 eye stencils. If you don't hear back from me in 18 years, assume I'm married and live in Argentina.

I'm back. BACK IN BLACK. I decided to put mascara on my brows and now I'm 2 legit. Oh, and still a single pringle. Now we have to move on to graver matters. One day, my friend Tiifony was eating doritos. She was the most singlest pringle I ever pringled. Back to fashion. She decided to snort dorito cheese dust and died instantly. R.I.P. Tiifony.

1 favoritorino = 1 karambino for Tiifony
    99% of you won't, but if your that 1% with heart, you will.

HATERS GONNA HATE

I find the idea that snorting cheese dust will kill you very unique.

I like the descriptive language used when describing Tiffony as a "single pringle". Very creative! However, I would like to have a better description of the scenario when she snorts dorito dust.

The writer shows the common confusion between eyebrows and eyelashes in society.

I would really like that one karambino. Not a great use of showing not telling, but a good laugh anyway!