Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

Featured Writer (#13)

8
From yes homo to existing loudly to (trying to) exist loudly, this writer has changed her username many a time. However, I would recognize you need to gogh's profile is not missable. I would always know who she is by her bio and her inspirational and fun personality. She has inspired me so much and I am proud to be one of her first followers. Check out pretty girl and jeanne by you need to gogh.
Featured Writer #1: Aussie23
Featured Writer #2: Riley Noel
Featured Writer #3: BlueWriter
Featured Writer #4: Bellbell0307
Featured Writer #5: Laika
Featured Writer #6: LackingASocialLife
Featured Writer #7: Dani A. Remlap
Featured Writer #8: Glytch Montoya
Featured Writer #9: RedWriter
Featured Writer #10: Jasonthewriter
Featured Writer #11: camlily
Featured Writer #12: Lee Fudge