Drawn glasses animated 5

AbigailRose

Hey! I’m an aspiring author with a love for words. I spend most of my time writing, singing, drawing, and basically wasting my time. I hope my works bring some joy to you!
♡ AbigailRose

Just thought you deserved to know more about me. I'm a writer, musician, actress, feminist, foodie, and a fangirl. I write fan-fiction, but I also prefer writing fantasy, sci-fi, things that matter in the world, stories with strong female characters, and everything in between. Some things I like include: musicals, superheroes, the color turquoise, good books, tea, animals, travel, art, talking, and etc. You can count on my profile being a safe space for everyone. I believe everyone is a beautiful person, no matter what. The world is an amazing place, because you're in it!
♡ AbigailRose

Why do you write like you're running out of time?
-Lin-Manuel Miranda

There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
-Michelle Obama

Forbidden Love Pt. 6

1
Philip POV:

I’m dead, I’m dead. Burr stared straight through my soul. I if looks could kill, I’d be done for. I knew I shouldn’t have gone through with Theo’s plan, but it’s just so unfair we can’t see each other. Who does this man think he is?

“Philip,” growled Burr. He walked so close to me that I fell back into the bench. “What in the name of sanity are you doing with my daughter?”

Help. “Um, Mr. Burr, sir. There is a very good explanation for all of this.” Burr just stared, his eyebrows furrowing. “Sir?”

“There is no need to explain anything, young man. You and your father, are so much alike. Too much alike. You think you can go around, frolicking with my Theodosia? You have the wrong picture. If you think you’re ever seeing her again, you can go burn all your letters!”

“Mr. Burr. Please, I’m very sorry, but my father is an excellent man. Do not insult him, or my family.” I tried to seem tough. I really tried. 

“I’m walking you home Philip.” Great, just what I wanted. Burr took me by the shoulder. No one said a word the whole way. No one dared to.

Knock, knock, knock. Burr knocked on the door. Just as I feared, my mother opened it. 

“Oh, Philip! We were so worried. Where the heck were you? I’m glad you’re safe.” I ran to accept her embrace. She looked up. “Oh, Mr. Burr! Thank you so much for escorting Philip home. How did you cross paths?”

“Mother,” I started. “It’s awfully late. I’m going to bed.” I yawned just for the sake of it.

“Philip, stay here,” beckoned Ma. “Mr. Burr?”

“Well. I found Philip here messing around with my daughter in my garden. I thought my daughter was asleep at the time. Apparently the two just could not stop.”

“Philip,” cried my mother. “You said you were on a walk! Go to your room, and stay there. Thank you Mr. Burr, good night.” Ma pointed a demanding finger towards that stairs. I traveled up the steps with a solemn gait. Why can’t I ever make smart decisions? Oh Theo, I will see you again. I just don’t know how yet. 

I pondered over my poems, thinking of the one I had shared with Theo. Her eyes seemed to light up when she discovered it was about her. Oh, and her smile! I wish I could have bottled that smile and kept it forever. What am I thinking? She is just a friend. I kept reminding myself. Just a friend. Just a friend. Just a friend, right? I sighed and got back to my studies. Theo, I hope you face lesser consequences than me.