Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

Good Morning (with featured users) (sorry it took so long)

8
Author: Kaitlyn

Director: Kaitlyn 

Characters (in order of appearance): Cam, Iliana,  Bella, Glytch Montoya, Aussie, Riley, Colton, Lyra, Abigail, Kaitlyn, I.C. Fynnheart
, Ella, Lee, and Thrills

​Featured Users (in order of appearance): camlily, Mayzen, Bellbell0307, Glytch Montoya, Aussie23, Riley Noel, JediKnightGirl, LyraLynne, ARS7, Kaitlyn, I.C. Fynnheart, JediKnightGirl, Lee Fudge, and KidThrills953 

​Idea of the story: a bunch of teenagers are living together. They are very good friends and they have all known each other for basically their whole life. They are like brothers and sisters to each other which sometimes is a very bad thing. This is what would happen if fourteen teenaged boys and girls hung out in the same building on a day to day basis. Warning: there is no adult supervision. Yikes. LOL.

​Also: Don't be offended if these don't add up to your own personality. I have your names and I'm doing what I can with them. They are not going to be accurate. If they are well... I guess I'm talented...

Title: Good Morning

​Cam: Wow, is nobody awake yet? That's odd. Colton and Aussie usually get up pretty early if I remember right. It's not often that I'm the first one awake. *sigh* This is boring. Where is all the noise and -

​Iliana: Cam! You're awake!

​Cam: You'd better bet I am. I must've got a good sleep last night.

​Iliana: That's shocking, considering how loud the boys were being last night. 

​Cam: *smile* That's very true. What were they doing? Tearing apart their room?

​Iliana: I have no idea. To be honest with you, I really don't want to know what they were doing. It's just too scary.

​Cam: You have a point there. Good morning, Bella!

​Bella: Hi! Wow, it's such a nice morning! How come Aussie and Colton aren't up yet?

​Cam: I honestly have no idea. Colton is probably tired from last night but Aussie... I don't know. You never know with her. She's cool with everything.

​Bella: That's very true. Good morning, Iliana! How are you doing?

​Iliana: Oh, I'm fine. You know, I still have a headache from the boys last night but overall... I'm pretty chill.

​Bella: That's good. I have a feeling that this is going to be a really good day.

​Glytch Montoya: What makes you think that?

​Bella: Good morning, Glytch! Oh, I don't know. Last night was kind of hectic so I really just feel that we have to make up for that today, you know?

​Glytch Montoya: Oh, I suppose. But you know, it wasn't my fault that last night was hectic. I tried to sleep the whole time. So maybe today is going to be hectic for me. Or I might make it hectic for all of you. You never know. For all you know, the world will tip upside down today because of me.

​Bella:.........

​Cam: Is Colton awake yet?

​Gltych Montoya: He's snoring like he hasn't slept in ten weeks. I've never seen him sleep like that. It's quite new and interesting. But... while we're waiting for everybody else, let's make some breakfast!

​Bella: Ooo yeah! Let's make pancakes! Glytch can run to the store quick to get chocolate chips for them!

​Iliana: *glares* You know I have slight allergic reactions to wheat! 

​Bella: Sorry. I keep forgetting.

​Iliana: Besides, even if we did eat pancakes we would put blueberries in them because chocolate is absolutely disgusting. 

​Cam: Chocolate is NOT that bad, Iliana. You really shock me some days. Chocolate is... not my favorite but it's certainly not the worst thing ever and I would never sit there and cringe when someone talks about it. You're just being ridiculous, you know that?

​Glytch Montoya: Aussie loves chocolate. It's like her favorite thing, isn't it?

​Bella: That doesn't fit into the conversation. 

​Glytch Montoya: What?

​Bella: I don't know. I was just saying, it's not relevant. 

​Cam: Actually, it is. Aussie is a great person. She does a lot for us and she is a great friend. We should definitely consider what she wants in this conversation. 

​Aussie: *running* Someone save me! Ella just woke up and she won't stop talking about Colton. God, she's nuts about him some days. 

​Bella: Ella's awake?

​Aussie: She's getting ready to take a shower and stuff so she won't be out yet. 

​Cam: *stares*

​Aussie: What?

​Cam: *blush* Sorry, I just can't get over how good your short haircut looks on you, girl. It is amazing.

​Aussie: Well, thanks. I've been really worried y'all wouldn't like it. So what are we eating for breakfast?

​Cam:.....

​Bella: *scratches head*

​Glytch Montoya: Um....

​Aussie: OK. I'm guessing this is a touchy topic at the moment. Why don't we all just chill around the house for now? 

​Bella: That sounds good. Why don't we play a game?

Cam: Like what, clever?

Bella: Truth or dare?

Everyone: NO! WE ARE NOT PLAYING THAT!

​Bella: Sorry, sorry, sorry. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned that.

​Cam: I'm still slightly traumatized by the face that Colton doesn't wash his armpits in the shower.

​Aussie: I forget what happened.

​Cam: It was Colton's turn and he chose truth. Kaitlyn asked him why he always stinks like a garbage truck and he admitted to never washing his armpits...

​Glytch Montoya: I'm sure they get slightly clean.

​Cam: We're done talking about this. We are playing something different. 

​Bella: Like what, clever?

​Cam: I'm sorry for saying that, Bell. I was just joking. I'm honestly very sorry. How about we play - 

​Riley: Morning, all!

​Everyone: Hello, Riley.

​Riley: How is everyone doing?

Iliana: We're all wonderful. We're debating what kind of game we should play. We've already ruled out Truth or Dare.

​Riley: I thought that was a given. 

​Iliana: Yeah... it got kind of crazy last time didn't it?

​Riley: I didn't need to know Colton doesn't wash his armpits and the 600 other things that just DIDN'T need to be mentioned. That night was just amazingly ridiculous. 

​Colton: What was ridiculous? 

Cam: It's none of your business. 

​Colton: OK.

​Cam: Why are you so mellow?

​Colton: If I don't need to know, then I don't want to know.

​Cam: Wow. Spoken like a true genius. Have you ever considered that we would like that same rule to apply to us? 

​Colton: Kaitlyn asked. I had to tell the truth. It was Kaitlyn's fault all the way. 

​Cam: I suppose a little bit. You could still just wash your armpits, you know. 

​Colton: I'm done talking about this. I'm making orange juice. 

​Cam: OK?

Iliana: I think I can hear Lyra getting ready in our room. 

​Glytch Montoya: She has a specific sound? 

​Iliana: Her drawer always creaks. 

​Glytch Montoya: Oh. How come I never knew that?

Iliana: It's not obvious unless you sleep in the same room for two years. 

​Glytch Montoya: I suppose so. Still, I should've noticed.

​Iliana: I wouldn't have if I were you. 

​Glytch Montoya: Clearly not.

Iliana: Shut up. 

​Glytch Montoya: I am. 

Iliana: Don't sound so offended.

​Lyra: Can you two stop? You're always bickering when I wake up. It's absolutely ridiculous. I hate it. 

​Iliana: Yes, boss. 

​Lyra: Don't taunt me.

​Iliana: Of course not. You're just a queen some days.  I love when you settle arguments. You make everyone feel like an idiot. 

​Lyra: That's a good thing?

​Iliana: Yeah. It makes us stop fighting and think about what we're doing. 

​Lyra: I'll take it. Abigail was stirring when I woke up. By the way, where is Ella? Her bed is empty. 

Cam: She's taking a shower.

​Lyra: That's cool. I really should take a shower today. Are we doing anything? Going anywhere?

​Glytch Montoya: No. It's a stay-at-home day. And I'm not driving anywhere.

​Bella: Well you ARE the best driver of the group.

​Glytch Montoya: I won't deny that. I'm still not doing it. 

​Lyra: What's for breakfast today?

​Cam: NOT chocolate pancakes apparently. We'll probably either have eggs or cereal. But we thought we should play a game before we eat today.

​Lyra: No Truth or Dare.

​Cam: Yeah, we determined that. 

​Lyra: I hoped so. Hi, Abigail!

​Abigail: Good morning, Lyra. 

​Bella: Good morning, Abigail. Lyra, what do you think about having chocolate pancakes? ILIANA, YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT THEM! 

​Lyra: I'd be okay with that but... you know chocolate isn't exactly my thing.

​Bella: What is wrong with you people!? Aussie, do you want to have chocolate pancakes???

Aussie: I guess....

​Bella: Don't tell me you're allergic or something.

​Aussie: OK

​Bella: You're not, are you?

Aussie: No....

​Bella: I sense a but

​Aussie: Well I'm not very hungry this morning.

​Bella: Urgh! Kaitlyn will eat chocolate pancakes. 

​Aussie: She's allergic to dairy. 

Bella: Not THAT bad. 

​Aussie: That's true. Besides, Kaitlyn doesn't really care a ton about such little dairy. 

​Bella: Exactly. I could at least ask.

​Aussie: Feel free. 

​Aliana: How are you doing this morning, Abigail? 

​Abigail: I am well. I had a good night's sleep. I actually had a dream about my old cats back at my parents' house. I miss those old buddies. 

​Aliana: We should visit sometimes. 

​Abigail: I'm afraid Mom would be a bit overwhelmed by fourteen teenagers wandering around her house. 

​Aliana: I hadn't thought about that...

​Abigail: It's okay. She's surprised that we can all handle living together. How do we handle it anyway?

​Aliana: We don't. We just do.

​Abigail: That's deep. 

​Aliana: I know. 

Kaitlyn: Hello everyone.

​Cam: Hi.

​Abigail: You woke up quickly.

Kaitlyn: I tend to do that.

​Abigail: Apparently. 

​Kaitlyn: What do you mean apparently? It's perfectly... um... yeah... it's kind of apparent I guess... ahem.

​Lyra: You are hilarious.

​Kaitlyn: I know right?

​Lyra: That was sarcasm.

​Kaitlyn: Same here.

Lyra: OK.

Kaitlyn:....

Bella: Awwkkwarddd. 

​I.C. Fynnheart: I.C. Fynnheart is awake, peoples! 

​Cam: You say that every morning, I.C. 

​I.C. Fynnheart: I know. There's a kind of beauty in repetition don't you think?

​Cam: Probably some beauty to it, yeah. 

​I.C. Fynnheart: There is totally a beauty. Everybody should do it.

Gltych Montoya: I agree with I.C. 

​Lyra: You agree with everyone.

​Glytch Montoya: There's a kind of beauty in my repetition don't you think?

​Kaitlyn: Your repetition is inspiring, Glytch, honestly. 

​Glytch Montoya: That's what I thought. 

​Cam: Why is repetition suddenly so popular?

​Kaitlyn: It's always been popular. 

​Cam: I don't think so.

Kaitlyn: To some extent. 

​Cam: A little bit. 

​I.C. Fynnheart: Where's Ella?

​Ella: Right here. 

​I.C. Fynnheart: Oh. Hello. 

​Ella: Hi. Has anyone seen my Harry Potter books?

​Kaitlyn: Yeah. They're in my bed. 

​Ella: Why are they in your bed?

​Kaitlyn: Because I wanted to read them.

​Ella: Can I go get them?

​Kaitlyn: They're yours. Feel free, my dear. 

​Ella: Awesome. I'll be right back.

​Kaitlyn: We'll be waiting. 

Ella: Hi, Lee!

​Glytch Montoya: Lee's awake? 

​Lee: Lee's awake. 

​Glytch Montoya: That's good. What do you want to eat this morning? The girls all have allergies and stuff. 

​Kaitlyn: We do not!

​Glytch Montoya: Well you're allergic to dairy. 

​Kaitlyn: Well yeah but.... Not ALL of us have allergies. 

​Bella: How bad are you allergic to dairy?

​Kaitlyn: Well it's not life-threatening or anything like that but it's not great. 

​Bella: Do you want chocolate pancakes?

​Kaitlyn:....

Bella: What?

​Kaitlyn: I'm not a huge fan of chocolate.

​Lee: Wow, Glytch, maybe we boys should just eat what we want to eat and the girls can bicker over chocolate and dairy. 

​Colton: They're not bickering. 

Lee: You are.

​Colton: Sorry. 

​Lee: It's OK. I just couldn't help myself. 

​Colton: It's OK. 

​Lee: Good morning, Thrills.

Thrills: Hi! Man, I feel good today. 

​Lee: You're the last one to wake up, right? 

Thrills: Yeah. I... um... I'm sorry about that people.

​Lee: Beauty sleep.

​Thrills: That works. 

​Lee: Well with brilliance such as yours, you need it. 

​Thrills: Haha. So what are we having for breakfast?

Everyone:.....

​Thrills: How about chocolate pancakes?

• No More Than Sam

That's me, right there.

• Kaitlyn ❄

THANK YOU!!!!

• camlily

I. LOVE. THIS!!! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ME IN IT!!! <3 this is awesomesauce at its finest :P

• Kaitlyn ❄

No prob ;)

• Lee Fudge

This was excellent, thank you for putting me in.

• Bellbell0307

Cool! Thanks so much!

• Bellbell0307

Yes, I am asking you to publish a piece asking the featured writers about their real-life description. They can give their self-description in the comments section. Sorry for the confusion. XD

• Bellbell0307

Could you publish a piece asking for the featured writers in this piece personal descriptions? I don't mean this in a stalker way at all. I'm good with creating character descriptions (sometimes) but since the characters are based on real-life people, I just wanna make sure.

• Bellbell0307

Yey!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, go ahead and I'm glad you liked it :)

• Bellbell0307

Hey, this is amazing. I'm the one who has a dairy problem. XD
    Could I write a descriptive version of this, like with a setting and character descriptions?
    I LOVE this!!!

• Kaitlyn ❄

This was super fun to write and I'm definitely going to try another one. Thank you for the info. It's awesome that you're helping forming your character :D

• AbigailSauble

Well you got the part that I don't talk a whole bunch pretty well. ;) Just so you know, I'm super sarcastic. :P To the point where people usually don't know that I'm being sarcastic.
    Anyways, was this fun to write? :D

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK, I will try to make another one!

This was so entertaining to read!

• Riley Noel

This is hilarious I absolutely love it! You so perfectly captured my sarcasm and horror at playing Truth or Dare too! I would love a follow-up one as well it would be so cool to see what other kinds of mischief we could all get into :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

XD well you do now at least

• f l o r a

You channeled me perfectly. That is literally what I say each and every morning.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Oh yeah, I suppose. If I make another, then I will definitely try to improve upon that.

• Glytch Montoya

Oh, another note, just a general one this time:
    I noticed that the story was entirely dialogue, without any action cues. That makes it a bit difficult to tell what's going on. (I was still able to follow the story, though.)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thomas, I love your comments. Honestly, they are so much fun to read. Well I'm glad I was close and driving freaks me out too. But I'm only 14 so maybe I'll get better...

• Glytch Montoya

Thrills: "How about chocolate pancakes?"

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

This was great! (Quick note, though: I'm actually quite apprehensive about driving. I'd much rather walk or take a train or a bus, or even a freaking SUBMARINE or something, than drive myself. Something about being behind the wheel... It just scares me. I'm worried that Murphy's Law will play its dirty tricks on me, just like always.)
    Other than that note, you portrayed Glytch Montoya pretty well!

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK, I'll try

• Aussie23

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id ask for an all day one put that ight be a bit hard seeing as you worked so hard.