michelle001

School uniforms

Some schools have uniforms that is mandatory for a student to wear in order to go that school. Schools have that rule mostly because the girls were not dressing how a young women should dress. No matter how many times the principale/teachers gave the child a behavioral or detention, the child still wore the same thing. So instead of just handing out behaviorals left and right the school decide to make the whole school wear uniforms. That idea is a pretty good. Instead of worrying what the kids are wearing you won’t have to because they should be wearing their uniform.
     All school should make their students wear a uniform of some sort. Then you won’t have to worry about what the students are wearing. Whether it’s an inappropriate shirt, ripped jeans, or showing your midriff you won't have a problem with that if you make the students wear a uniform. If all schools made their students wear uniforms it would be easier for the student and the teachers. Then the student wouldn’t have to worry about what he/she is going to wear, when you can just get up grab your uniform and not even think about it and put it on. If most of the schools would have uniforms some students wouldn’t get bullied (as much) for what they are wearing. The male students wouldn’t be so distracted with the female’s because they would be in their appropriate uniform.
    Most of the students will not like the uniforms but it would be so much easier to just get up, put on your uniform and go. In the school I attend we have a uniform and its to wear polos. Most of the kids in my school don’t wear polos because they just don’t want to. Honestly they are just too lazy to put on a polo or they just don’t them. But what they don’t know is a uniform would help the schools dress codes. Teachers wouldn’t be worried about anyone getting distracted by what someone is wearing.
      Dress codes are meant to help students with respecting their body. Also to make sure what you’re wearing for school is appropriate. Some people may think uniforms are not important and the school just wants you to spend money on them. They may also think that uniforms won’t help anyone. That is not the case, the school is trying to help your children with dressing modestly. Uniforms do help the teachers so they don’t have to worry about what some other student is wearing. If the clothing may be inappropriate or offensive to another student. Overall uniforms are meant to help and not meant to be a burden.   

• Aravis Tarkheena

I'm not sure how much I agree or disagree with this, some larger things to think about: What of choice? What of learning to properly deal with things that are problems?

• AbigailSauble

I can agree with this. Some friends of mine go to Veritas Christian Academy, and they have uniforms. I'm home-schooled, so it doesn't matter. ;) But I thought you did a good job on this!