Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

Featured Writer (#12)

4
Ready... ready for it.... are you though??? It's Lee Fudge! Yes, Lee! Hi man! There are so many things to be said of him. He has an amazing sense of humour. It is woven throughout all of his stories. He is a great writer. He is a kind person. He is so so so brilliant. I want to thank you, Mr. Fudge for following my Braving Life story. I really appreciate that with all of my heart. So, go follow this amazing person! I would recommend checking out his book, The Technical Guide to Being a Samurai: Chapter One, The Technical Guide to Being a Samurai: Chapter One (Part Two), and The Technical Guide to Being a Samurai: Chapter One (Part Three). Keep on keeping on, Lee!
Featured Writer #1: Aussie23
Featured Writer #2: Riley Noel
Featured Writer #3: BlueWriter
Featured Writer #4: Bellbell0307
Featured Writer #5: Laika
Featured Writer #6: LackingASocialLife
Featured Writer #7: Dani A. Remlap
Featured Writer #8: Glytch Montoya
Featured Writer #9: RedWriter
Featured Writer #10: Jasonthewriter
Featured Writer #11: camlily

• Kaitlyn ❄

Totally!

• Lee Fudge

Oh my, I got on this? Thank you!

• Kaitlyn ❄

That's awesome ;D

• Kahasai

I do like your featured writers. It gives me a chance to explore.

• No More Than Sam

He does make really funny stuff