Kaitlyn ❄

Seventeen
College student
ENFP/ENTP
I love farming
Luv my bestie Hadley

Space Cats take over the Trump Administration (and Do a Much Better Job than He Ever Could Have Done) (I.C. Fynnheart)

7
    So the other day, a bunch of space cats invaded planet Earth. They were purple and blue, and about the size of house cats. They're pretty cool, I have to say. But the thing is, space cats DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. Like, wow! They're so cool with every gender, race, religion, it's not even funny. All they ask is that we love them. And believe me, you do not want to get in their way. They have sharp claws. And there are thousands of them. Anyway, the thing is, Donald Trump insulted them. He called them a trick of the Eskimos or something like that. It was pathetic. And the cats... well... to say the least.... they got mad... very mad....
    Anyway, Trump is now living in Antarctica, as is everyone who supports him. There are no more politicians, no more voting. To be honest, life is pretty easy these days. Everyone has jobs, nature is more respected every day, and it is cool to be all of these different things. It's cool to be who you want to be, it's cool to respect others who are different. Heck, it's cool to dress up like a cat. There are no limits to happiness and life. Sure, there are rules and limitations but they are all good. Money is not a thing. Everyone serves one another.
    No one is sure how the cats brought about such world peace and overall joy. All we know is that we love it and we hope it stays this way. Have I said yet, these cats talk! Yeah. They totally can speak like whatever language they want. They even have a language of their own. Who knew? Felinis is a required language in school now. Almost everyone knows it these days. Long live the cats!
In the piece I published a few days ago, TITLES PEOPLE TITLES, I told people to comment and give me a title and I would make what I could of it. So this was I.C. Fynnheart's suggestion for a title and I'm making what I can of it. So yeah, I hope y'all enjoyed.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, I know right?

• JadeAndSerpentine

Hmmm... The only problem is, it never "stays this way"...

Trump in Antarctica. Yes, please!

• Kaitlyn ❄

@KidThrills, you'd better bet I am ;)
    @MyShotPotter, IKR?!

• MyShotPotter

umm... can this actually happen? like, for real? please?

• s a m

Wow. You're really going through with this. Not that I ever doubted you, but whoa.

• Kaitlyn ❄

lol that's true

• Aussie23

I'm sorry but this sounds like the cats are tricking humans like when those monks in Doctor Who did that, you sound unnaturally serving to them.

These space cats actually sound pretty great. This is really funny.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Saaaammmeee XDDD

• LyraLynne

XD I love it I laughed so hard reading this. I wish