Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

Hey people who have been following my Braving Life story!

3
I am giving you people the chance be in a challenge. You are going to make they next chapter of my book for me, chapter 23. If no one does this, I guess I'll just do it myself but I hope you will all try!

Step 1. Read chapter 22. Braving Life (Chapter Twenty-Two)
Step 2. Title the chapter. Example: Braving Life (Chapter 23)  - your name
Step 3. Write the chapter. I usually like to do between 700 and 1000 words but I really don't care.
Step 4. Could you please put somewhere that the story is mine?
Step 5. Publish the story when it is done.
Step 6. Inform me when it is published.

I will tell you all the winner!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, I don't really care. I'm kind of really stuck and I'm not sure where to go with it. So I really don't care what you do with it :D I hope you do!

• AbigailSauble

I'd feel kind-of scared to do this since I'm not exactly sure where you want the story to go . . . I firmly believe in authors keeping their paws on their own stories. :P (But I still think this is a great idea!) I love it when people give me advice or ideas.

• Kaitlyn ❄

I just realized how horrible I am at giving summaries of stories lol

• Kaitlyn ❄

And the boy and girl kind of have a romance thing going on.

• Kaitlyn ❄

It is about a girl who thinks she is pretty much nothing. A guy comes into her life and flips it around and she discovers that she has magical powers. There is a war going on between two groups and the boy keeps betraying her.

• Lee Fudge

What’s Braving Life about?