Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

It'll be Coming....

4
In my recent piece If You Want.... I am featuring users in a story. You guys and girls have 24 more hours to choose to come into this. If you go past 24 hours, it will be too late. Love you all!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, I understand. Sometimes when tough is rough in other writing, you have to back off.

• AbigailSauble

Yes, Abigail's fine. ;) Sorry, I haven't checked out your profile for awhile . . . I've kinda meandered away from WtW because my novel's going super SLOW. :P

• Riley Noel

I think I already added myself to your other piece but I would love to be in it. You can call me Riley or Rye. Thanks again for this awesome. Idea.

• Kaitlyn ❄

What do you want me to call you?

• AbigailSauble

Um . . . . sure? Do I need to do anything?

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK, cool!

• Aussie23

I will