Drawn glasses animated 5

AbigailRose

Hey! I’m an aspiring author with a love for words. I spend most of my time writing, singing, drawing, and basically wasting my time. I hope my works bring some joy to you!
♡ AbigailRose

Word choice or grammar help would be nice!

Forbidden Love Pt. 1

6
"Philip!" called Eliza Hamilton. "Come here!"
"Yes, ma?" The young boy, just nearly aged ten dashed into the room. Eliza's face filled with a warm smile. She spread her arms out to embrace her son. "What did you need?"
"Your father wishes to take you on a trip for your birthday." Philip looked at his mother in confusion.
"My birthday is in two days. Can't he just take me then." Eliza frowned.
"Your father-" Eliza sighed. "Your father can't be around for your birthday. He has a meeting he must attend that day." She dreaded to look at her son's disappointed face. Why can't he ever be around? Eliza tried to smile. "Just make him satisfied. You'll have plenty of fun. Oh, and here he is now!" Alexander Hamilton, a man of great wit and pride, strode into the room with a grin on his face.
"Philip!" exclaimed his father. Philip raced over to his pa's outstretched arms. Hamilton hoisted him into the air. Philip giggled, but then remembered the news his mother told him.
"Pa? Is it true you cannot attend my birthday?" Hamilton scratched the back of his head. "Pa?"
"Well, I-" Hamilton caught a glimpse of his son's heartbroken face. "It just came up so fast. I'm sorry, really. I just hoped I could celebrate it somehow."
Philip sighed. Just satisfy him. "Let's go then!" Eliza kissed Philip's forehead, then her husband's. She gave him a frown as if to say, why can't you ever be around?
"Let's go, Philip," said Hamilton, eager to avoid Eliza's critical looks. "Farewell, my love!" Eliza blushed. Hamilton and Philip walked out the door hand in hand. Eliza shut the door behind them.

Philip skipped alongside Hamilton, engrossed in everything around him. Hamilton smiled, enjoying Philip's pleasure. "Pa?", questioned Philip. "Isn't that Mr. Burr?" Hamilton's head abruptly spun around. Indeed it was.
"It is," answered Hamilton through gritted teeth. This day is about your son, not you. Just continue walking.
"Hamilton, is that you?" Too late. Aaron Burr waved over Hamilton and Philip. Burr offered his hand to shake. Hamilton just sighed. "Nice to see you, too Hamilton." Burr frowned, obviously offended by Hamilton shunning his offer to shake. He then noticed an uncomfortable looking Philip. "Hello there, Philip!"
"Hello, Mr. Burr," replied Philip. Suddenly a joyous looking girl bounded out of a shop.
"Daddy, daddy I found the most wonderful necklace. Mother would just love it! I-", she stopped noticing her father had guests.
"Philip, Hamilton, this is my daughter Theodosia. Theodosia, this is Philip and his father Alexander Hamilton."
"Hello, sirs! Nice to meet you. Mr. Hamilton, I have heard so much about you!" She waved at Philip. Philip just blushed. Theodosia giggled and went to hold her father's hand.
"Hamilton, what brings you downtown?", queried Burr.
"I'm here to celebrate Philip here's birthday. Now if you excuse me, we're going to continue doing that." Hamilton seized Philip's hand and walked away.
"Pa-" Philip felt awkward just walking away from the Burrs. They were so nice to him after all.
"Happy Birthday!', shouted Theodosia as the father and son walked away.
"We must be going, Theo," implied Burr. He tried to cover up the awkward encounter with the Hamiltons. "Now, show me where that necklace was."
Enjoy! You can find this story also at this link:  (BTW it is my work. That made it sound like it wasn't.)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12867533/1/Forbidden-Love

• AbigailRose

I just realized the formatting here is messed up, but it gets fixed in later parts. :) (darn it copy and paste!)

• novelistinthedark

Philidosia is beautiful. I ship a lot of things and they often contradict but that's the only ship I have for these two and I love it and this work. (I also love run on sentences)

• AbigailRose

+JediKnightGirl It is indeed a philidosia fanfic. I also ship it. I will certainly go check out your pieces, they sound so interesting!

• JediKnightGirl

Is this gonna be philidosia? I love philidosia. I ship it SO HARD
    I
    SHIP
    IT
    (sorry to seem like I’m advertising but I have a piece on here called He Was Going to See a Play and I think you would like it. I have other Hamilton stuff too if you scroll down. So just check it out if you want to because I think you’d enjoy it)

• Patt

I see great potential in your piece. I can't wait to see the development of your characters over time. Great job!-snow universe :)

• Briar Rose

Yes.
    Just, yes

• Lee Fudge

Oh this is cute. Hey, wait a minute....

• Surly Wombat

Really Good.