2b8e6911 dd54 4cbb 8d55 54df9652aa59

camlily

This world is becoming more dangerous every day, and I intend to do something about it.
Do you?

I’m also writing a wonderful blog with FairNoble and another one of my friends:
https://lexigraphyblog.weebly.com/

If you appear in my notifications, I'll be in yours.
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done :)
I follow everyone no matter what. I always give likes back, follow back, and I try to peer review back!
Peer Reviewing:
mona lisa by ste11ar

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95

HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DAY <3

Some amazing writers:
FairNoble
CreativeAngel
ste11ar

*we now post on our blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Be sure to check it out!

Red Writer (SS)

5
What can I say about RedWriter?  In addition to being kind and helpful to other writers (he/she written so many reviews), RedWriter is an amazing writer. Their short stories are wonderfully crafted and should be published into actual books (I'm being serious). I would absolutely recommend going over to their profile and checking out those pieces (and while you're there, why don't you follow them? I need to stop putting things in parenthesis (random I'm sorry))    

Some great pieces are...
Finally, Finally! (more parenthesis, but this one is really really cool and deserves more recognition because every line is exactly eight syllables!  That's some talent)
A Memory He Never Had
It's alright

REDWRITER IS AWESOME

also, I just noticed that parenthesis is spelled with the word "parent"

• camlily

Absolutely! Please don’t be mad if it doesn’t share with you immediately; it may take a short while :)

• Reanimated

hello could you review a thing for me?? I know the competition is over but it's from the album review competition and I want to just get some feedback on it. Thank you ahead of time and here's a link: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/52580/version/102762

also I'll be sure to review some of your works in thanks in these next few days :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yayayayayay!
    lols

• camlily

Ohh that's so cool!!! BlueWriter is coming up soon ;) ;)

• Kaitlyn ❄

RedWriter is a she (she happens to be the cousin of one of my greatest friends, BlueWriter) and yes she is so so amazing. This is so cool that you do this for other writers.

• camlily

I also just noticed that I spelled RedWriter's name wrong in the title; it should be one word not two separate ones.