Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Unspoken Challenge

4
I crouched low in the darkness. A black knit beanie donned my head in an attempt to conceal my frizzy, blonde hair. Black was my favorite color, and I used it to my advantage. Especially this night. A smile crept across my face, and I tightened my grip on the hunting knife in my gloved hand. Glancing at the sky, I hoped the clouds would remain fixed over the full moon. I had need of concealment.
   Suddenly, my ears picked up at the sound of soft footsteps among the cricket chirps and whispering leaves. Adrenaline shot through my veins, and a passing breeze caused a wave of goosebumps. I shivered. But not from the cold, from anticipation. My mind canceled out all other sounds, and zeroed in on the approaching footsteps.
   Slowly, I peered out from behind the tree trunk, and saw two light brown heads bobbing closer int he clouded moonlight. I knew many such brown-haired people, but if I had planned it right, it would be Samuel and Daniel. They were very nice, as far as men went, but they had said that I was too nice to hurt anyone.
   I had taken on the unspoken challenge. 
   Now here, the last night of summer camp-out in Bend, Oregon, I was going to prove my cunning at orchestrating a murder. 

• AbigailSauble

I know. :D :D :D I didn't send this to them . . . so that they don't think I'm too extremely creepy. :P

• Victoria Penning

Hahaha! Sorry. I shouldn't be laughing, but it's funny how it's Samuel and Daniel. XD Poor guys, They got to suffer your wrath and didn't have any chocolate on hand. ;P

• AbigailSauble

So glad you liked this. :D
    I've only been to Bend in the summer when my church goes on their annual campout. :) That's neat, though. :D

• Kahasai

Ooh! This is chilling. Unnerving? Other synonyms of creepy. Well done.

On another note, I like Bend, Oregon. My dad likes skiing there, and I have a second cousin who lives there.