Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Terrible Doctors: Chapter One

1
James was finally a doctor. He now had to decide what to do with this accomplishment. Should he open his own clinic? Should he work in a hospital? Should he volunteer in a different country? He knew he wanted to do none of these things, and went to work with one of the worst yet also the best doctors in the country, Lawerence Incompetenti. 

Dr. Incompetenti was the worst doctor because he used very strange, and perhaps illegal, megphkds to treat patients. However, all his patients are still alive, making him one of the best, or perhaps one of the most lucky, doctors in the country.

It wasn’t very hard to get into Dr. Incompetenti’s clinic, all James was asked if he was a doctor or not. Apparently, the previous doctor left for health reasons.

And now James was watching Dr. Incompetenti take care of patient, a man by the name of Rich Snobsly, who was accompanied by his wife Goldig Snobsly. Mr. Snobsly was currently choking on something.

”I’m afraid there is nothing you can do,” Mrs. Snobsly said,”If I, Goldig R. Snobsly, cannot do anything, no one can.”

”Nonsense!” Incompetenti said,”You can’t do it because you’re not a doctor. Dr. Rotagonist, what’s the patient’s heart rate?”

”85 bpm, sir,” James said.

”Excellent, we can finish this by lunch!”

Suddenly, Mr. Snobsly heart rate started dropping rapidly, making Incompetenti’s remark seemingly moot.

• Lee Fudge

It’s a terrible version of all doctor stuff. Complete with names Take are bad puns.

• f l o r a

This is a joke version of Grey’s Anatomy

I love it.