CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Writing is.. Creative. It allows imagination.
Express yourself however you can..

Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

I'm Stopping??

5
    Okay, you people may have noticed that i have not been on writetheworld as much (i blame school work, homework, all that stuff). This is not just because of school but because i was just busy, I am going to probably not get on for the next three weeks because i will be going out of country and may not have time or an electronic to use and get on writetheworld. I am gonna be at two weddings of my cousins and we haven't seen my mom or dad's relatives for about 7-8 years. I am probably gonna spend a lot of time with them and i will miss everyone at school a lot. Especially Camryn, Amanda, Lauren, and Ellie. So no i'm not stopping it's more like taking a break so yea. Hope you guys have fun. Camryn actually wore a dress today for the first time and she looks cuuttteee. <<<<3333
    Um yeah Tuesday meaning today March 13th, 2018 i'm gonna leave school for three weeks. And also i get to read a book while everyone else writes a PBA (essay ha ha people). Lucky me yea. Anyways see ya guys. I wrote two chapters i guess of Percabeth (Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase). Please go check them out.
check out the following awesome writers too:
Camlily
Kaitlyn (that might be spelled wrong sorry)
ste11ar
FairNoble
LackingASocialLife (right spelling)
And i can't think of anyone else. Basically everyone i followed XD.
Cya ya guys 
LOVEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
PS. Oh yeah i'm writing this in history class.

• CreativeAngel

Thank you sooo much. I will definitely check it out cuz i love Greek Mythology. Stay awesome Blue <3

• Bear<3

You are so awesome. I just wanted to say my first chapter of the new Clarisse series is up, and you don't know how happy it add me to see that you followed it!!!! Thank you so so so so so so so much. Ps, I am also writing this in history class LOL. But you are awesome, and I can't wait to go check out your pieces!!!!!!!

• CreativeAngel

CONGRATULATIONS!!

• CreativeAngel

OMG CAM YOU GAVE ME !) NOTIFICATIONS CHILL YOUR HORSES PLEASE XD

• camlily

I REACHED 50 PIECES WOOO

• camlily

ALSO I am still in the middle of your stories so hang tight :PP

• camlily

I still can't believe that you got me to wear a dress. XD XD

• camlily

NOOOOO IMMA MISS YOU SO MCUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND I SPELLED MUCH WRONG WHATEVER

• CreativeAngel

That's amazing. Glad i spelled it right! <3

• Kaitlyn ❄

btw, you spelled my name right

• Kaitlyn ❄

Aww thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I'll be missing you and that's so cool that you got Cam to wear a dress! My friend, Aussie, has not worn a dress in years and I got her to wear one and she looked amazing.

• CreativeAngel

Aww thank you! I'll miss you all too. I also wore a dress with her because she wouldn't wear it alone and kept saying she would look stupid which SHE DOESN"T <3

• Aussie23

Haha, I can say we will definitely miss you! That's cool that she wore a dress I haven't worn one for people to see for years!!!