Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I hope you all like it! I had fun writing this.

Dawn of Dusk (Glytch Montoya)

5
This is a story of the dawn of dusk. This is a story of how a little girl asked for something beautiful and it was granted to her. Also: if you hate the idea of gods in stories, please don't read this. This is all meant in good fun and I do not wish to offend anybody.

Once upon a time, humans lived in either pure light or pure dark. They would wake up when the gods threw the sun in the sky and they would go to bed when the gods took it out. Life was simple but rather boring. Things just were. When the gods made the moon, there was much rejoicing. Dawn was developed. Many prayed that there would be a slow movement from night to day. It was so hard on the eyes to be in pitch black to bright sunlight. So the gods slowly pushed the sun into the sky, creating a calmer effect to waking up. But humans went to bed the same, bright to night. There was no gentle transition. One little girl, Dusk, noticed that life was very dull. Dawn was pretty now, with more colour to it's rise and day to day life was... bright. But the moments where the sun was taken from the sky, it was gray. It was nothing and it often left Dawn with a depressed feeling. She knelt down, one day, mere minutes from dark and prayed to the gods. She wished for colours before she went to bed. She wished to be blessed with beautiful dreams. She wished this for every human. The gods took pity on Dawn and began to pull the sun gently from the sky and create beautiful colours in the sky before bed time. Every night, Dawn watched this phenomenon and thanked the gods for their grace. And the gods smiled down on her. They decided that they needed to name this particular time something. And they chose dawn.

In the piece I recently published, TITLES PEOPLE TITLES, I told people to comment and give me a title and I would make what I could of it. So this was Glytch Montoya's suggestion for a title and I'm making what I can of it. So yeah, I hope y'all enjoyed.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol thank you

• Lee Fudge

All the gods I write don’t even care about the world they created. Good work!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Wow. I never actually thought about that but you're right.

• Glytch Montoya

...
    OH MY GOSH!
    I just realized something about your username!
    It's Kaitlyn, with a snowflake next to it. Kaitlyn Snow... Caitlin Snow, AKA KILLER FROST!

(Was that intentional? Forgive me if I'm over-analyzing your username. I tend to over-analyze things.)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Tank u lol

• Glytch Montoya

This is really good!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol ikr?

• Aussie23

I really like it! Its nice to think the gods are actually nice in one story.