6e1f4bb724583b623cc1ae7556172d06

FairNoble

I am 14 years old and have a love for writing, drawing, and of course reading.
I was adopted from Russia
I have a twin
ENFP-A (Campainer)
Also, I am writing a blog with Camlily, go check it out;
https://lexigraphyblog.weebly.com/

"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower" -Hans Christian Anderson

Natural Beings

PROMPT: Walking

5
She stepped across the green Earth like it was her home. Although, in a way, it was her home. It was were she felt safe and guarded and free. Her worn sandals held little to no protection against the fertile soil as she skipped down the path. Her toes, which barely touched the ground, where covered in the soil. She hadn't a care in the world though. She kicked her long legs back and jumped down the hill. She found the breakthroughs where the sun filtered down below the hooded canopy and stopped to admire them. She reached out her hands, slowly moving forward. One foot in front of the other, until she touched that light. Until she felt the warm aura of the sun. Then she was truly with nature. 
In a way I think I can relate with this character. I love nature, and I think its amazing. It would be just as easy to write about someone who hated nature, but that isn't really what I want to write. What about you? Do you like nature or not?
Nevertheless
Keep writing and inspiring the world,
FairNoble

1

• camlily

That title though... <3

• RainAndSonder

Great descriptions in this piece. I can see the scene in my head perfectly.