Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

The Odessian Tale: Chapter One

0
Humans ruin everything. That is a fact of literally everything. Endangered animals? Dead within the decade. Other races of sapient creatures? Well, that’s what this story is about.

You see, a long time ago, the continent of Odessa had no humans. It was just elves, dwarfs, goblins, and the like. Then the humans showed up. No is really sure where they came from, even the humans, who have arguement about it.

Anyhow, due to the versatility of humans, they lived almost everywhere. They eventually drove the other races to out of their homes. The Elves retreated to forests, the dwarfs to the caves, goblins flat  out left the continent, and Orcs went to the deserts. Humans ruined this ecosystem that really didn’t get along anyway.

Eventually, all the races signed a treaty, stating where everyone lived. The Elves got a bunch of forested areas, the Dwarfs got mountains, the Goblins got an island near Odessa, and the Orcs got land considers desirable to them. This made everyone happy, or so people thought.