Kaitlyn ❄

;)

If You Want....

10
So I'm going to make a story. Not a book. A story. Like a short story. And that is used very loosely. But anyway I'm going to make a story and I'm going to give you guys the opportunity to be in it! So if you want to be one of my characters, just comment in the comment section and tell me what you want to be called. I hope you guys and girls will do this and have fun!!! :D

• Kaitlyn ❄

I did. It's called Good Morning I think.

• Bellbell0307

Did you ever make this story?

• Kaitlyn ❄

alright lol

• No More Than Sam

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Just call me Kid. Or Thrills. Whatever works for you.

• Lee Fudge

Awesome!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, Lee you totally can. I'm happy to have you in there!
    @CreativeAngel, I kind of do have a ton of people to work with XD

• Lee Fudge

I hope I’m not to late, but can I be in this? I just want to be called Lee.

• CreativeAngel

THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA!!
    You should like totally include Percy Jackson characters but you probably have enough XD <3

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yes you may.
    Yay! I"m so excited.

• f l o r a

O:
    May I be in this splendiferous work of art, you’re creating.
    (And you’ll be featured in the next chapter of my story..)

• Kaitlyn ❄

It's fine. This sounds great!

• JediKnightGirl

Sorry I'm probably taking this too far because you said short story, not novel or anything, but I talk too much even in the comments section

• JediKnightGirl

This is really cool! Like, seriously a great idea to come up with characters and stuff. If you are still accepting characters, I'd LOVE to be in it and you can call me Ella. And if you need any guys because most of the other people who commented were female, you can use Colton. It's your story though so do whatever you want. Can't wait to read it!
    (also this Colton guy isn't related to me or anything so it would be okay if you put us in a relationship or something. If you wanted to. Just so you know. Thanks ;)

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK that sounds great. I'm so excited for this!

• LyraLynne

I would love to be in this if I could! Such a great idea! You can call me Lyra or Lynne or really whatever :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol thanks!
    Yes, same.

• AbigailSauble

All the Abigails in my stories meet untimely ends . . . . . . maybe I should stop killing myself. :P
    This is a neat idea! I'm forever asking people what their favorite names are so that I can use them in my stories. :P

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK that sounds great Rye ;)

• Riley Noel

This is such a beautiful idea! Thank you for wanting to include us I would love to be in it, you could call me Riley or Rye (that's what my friends call me). Thanks again!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol baby I'm sorry, I'm not sorry

• Aussie23

I don't mind if you do me, you can or not or yes or... Ya um goodbye? I'm not good at ending stuff! Jshslsy sorry, not really

• Kaitlyn ❄

No prob ;)

• Bellbell0307

YEY Tanks so much!

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK, I definitely will!

• Bellbell0307

You can call me Bella if you decide to use me!

• Bellbell0307

MEEEEEEEE!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol alright.

• Glytch Montoya

This seems interesting! (I think it's kinda obvious what name I want to go by.)

• Kahasai

Cool idea . . . I just don't want to be in it.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, I'm totally serious. Alright, that works. It might be a few days before I get it out. It needs some members and then I need to write it ;) but yeah this is totally all serious.

• Mayzen

Cool! Are you serious! I would love to join in. Can I be iliana. (il-ee-ana)

• Kaitlyn ❄

OK awesome! You can totally be in it and depending on how I decide to make the story I will choose the best option. Thanks for being part of this!

• camlily

Oooh this is such a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :))
    Could I possibly be in it? You could just call me Cam-Lily or Cam whichever is easiest or sounds better it doesn't matter :P