74453

Raven Salvers

I am a full-time high school senior with a love for writing. Fiction and Fantasy are what make me tick, which is why most of my work falls into those catagoires. My hobbies include not writing, and doing homework all weekend.

Most of my pieces are short stories, so if you want to read them, it might take a little bit. I hope you like what you see, and if not, well... shit happens. On the off chance that I do actually get around to publishing something, and you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking that pretty little star! (seriously, you have no idea how excited I get when people actually read my stuff or leave a comment)

Disclaimer: I never said my writing was award worthy or anything, so read at your own risk peeps.

My Potential Novel Titles

1. The People Of The Night (<-- in the process of creation)
2. The Message From The Past 
3. Change
4. The Pendant's Shadow 
5. The Truth of Lies
the first one is in the prosess of becomming a novel... around six chapters in 

• Jacie XP

These sound great. I'd also love to The People of the Night. And I totally get what you mean about not having much experience. I'm 13 and some people haven't even given my writing a chance because of it.
    My solution: write them into a story and have them die a slow, painful death.