blaze126

"all my nights taste like gold, when i'm with you it's like everything glows. All my days we can lay low, cause we're waking up, we're waking up slow"
-waking up slow,Gabriela Aplin-

please tell me if you can relate to this.......or is it only me?

Don't ask me if I'm okay

3
If i tell you what's wrong with me you will judge and me and not understand you will know what my limits are and push me to them and you will say that you can help and you will attempt to help but you won't get anywhere with it because i can not be fixed i'm broken and no one can change that and if i tell you the person i am in the inside you will go too far to find them and contaminate them.i am tired of people telling me they love me but they lie you don't understand how much it hurts when people lie to me they stab me  and then pour salt on my wounds don't try and help me because you will give up and then you will be gone and you will see me in the hallway and forget my name on purpose and you will erase me from your memory like i was never on your mind and i'm not sure if i was just don't ask me if i'm okay we might avoid all of this

• February 28, 2018 - 10:34am (Now Viewing)

• blaze126

awww yay i'm so glad you all like it. Can i be honest? I wasn't expecting so many people to like my writing buy yay you dooooo!

• CreativeAngel

Took them words right out of my mouth.

• Bellbell030

Thanks so much!

• blaze126

YES! of course, thank you

• Bellbell030

I can relate a lot. Could you follow my other account? It's Bellbell0307.
    you can find me (both accounts) by using the search bar by the settings gear.