michelle001

Burdens

*BANG BANG* His footsteps are getting louder by the second. You think that this can't be happening. But it sure is. *BOOM* He throws the bed that you have been hiding behind. And you finally see a distorted ugly face. Drool is seeping down his droopy face, all over your clothes. His face is burned off and his skull is smashed in. Claws grab your scared little body and throws you across the room. You hit the wall and break your ankle. Then the ugly creature chants some demonic saying as he slowly floats to you. The color of his eyes are gone and all you see is black in his eyes. "Why are you doing this?!" you yell. But he does not answer. Yelling again, you say "STOP!" but he keeps on chanting, not listening to a word you are saying. The windows shatter into a million pieces as the chanting gets louder and louder. Suddenly,the chanting stops. Your stomach drops. Then you see that you're on the floor and you look up. Then you see your full pill bottle and realize that you forgot to take your medication. 

• February 28, 2018 - 12:03am (Now Viewing)