FairNoble

"Math Class in the Morning sucks" -Me <3

Math Class 2/27

3
I took this idea from my friend CreativeAngel. I hope she doesn't mind. I'm just here sitting in math class. Bored as a bard. I was doing good today, at least until my sister spit in my face. That was disgusting, and now I feel sick. So, I'm sitting in math class, feeling sick, and being bored. I wonder how this could get worse? Well there are many ways. We could be doing parabolas, or having a drill (although that might make it better). There are a lot of ways, some are not funny and I don't want to name them for jinxing purposes. Nevertheless, math class sucks, especially when you are expected to actually do math. Next class is band, and as said before, I feel sick. So I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon. 
*Sniffs* Math Class in the morning sucks. 
Welp, keep writing and inspiring the world <3
FairNoble

• February 27, 2018 - 7:38am (Now Viewing)

• FairNoble

Haha thanks. I wrote this like a month ago, but my hate for math class still persists.

• Isabella Swenson

"Math class sucks, especially when you are expected to actually do math."

I laughed way too hard at this, because this actually just described my life in twelve words. I think I am going to follow you just because of that amazing line, LOL. That is cool how you make being a teenager so real, by the way.

• CreativeAngel

Wow Paulina.
    #Unexpected

• camlily

Paulina spit in your face?!?!/!!??!! WHY? I AM SO SORRY BAD PAULINA