Images 1

f l o r a

lady madonna
children at your feet
I wonder how you manage to
make ends meet

READ THE TITLE

if all of my characters were in one room..

6
SABELLE and MARS walk in, along with LEO and IZZY. The room is dark, and eerily quiet.
Sabelle: Why are we here?
MARS looks around, trying to make sense of everything. His eyebrows rise, and he wraps an arm around around SABELLE, pulling her closer to him.
Mars: Maybe it's a make-out room..
SABELLE, appalled by his gesture, punches him right in the nose. MARS stumbles back, holding his abused schnozz.
Mars: OWWWWW, what was that for?!
Sabelle: You know exactly what that was for, Mars Enrique Blackmon!
IZZY is the background cheering, cuz..Life goalz. LEO is “slightly” annoyed by the fact that Mars is trying to steal his gal.
Leo: You know, Mars, the only way to really get a girl is to treat her with respect. Observe..
(He then pulls Sabelle into his arms, pressing his lips to hers in a swift, gentle, motion. Sabelle lets out a sigh of relief)
(MARS tackles Leo, angrily they roll on the ground, fighting for dominance.)
STARGAZER, GLYTCH, RAIN ANNE, and I.C. fall from the sky, where from, who knows.
I.C.: What the hell..
Glytch: This isn't a set dimension in my journal..
StarGazer: I wonder if they have free pizza?
Rain Anne: Ooh, more shadows to take over
(I.C. pulls a super-mini ukulele from her pocket and begins to strum it and sing a simple tune)
I.C.: This is hell..this is hell..

• .audrey michelle.

I'm dying (with laughter) inside of my head right now!!! Make more of these!

• Lee Fudge

I so want to do this now...

• No More Than Sam

You should make a prompt about this. I will soon be making a story with the characters from The Game Has Just Begun, Chronicles of Will, and Landon Johnson and the Ten Survivors(unreleased story) called The Uniting. I thought of this before this was released, so I hope you don't think I'm copying you!

• Glytch Montoya

...Hey, I.C.? I just thought of something. Since MY main character has a part in YOUR story, would you want one of YOUR characters to show up in one of MY stories?

• Glytch Montoya

I can visualize this happening! I know this isn't a part of I.C., Teenage Super Hero At Large, etc., but still, good job!