CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

I Hate..

3
  1. Homework (Half the day is already school we don't need more)
  2. Chores
  3. Tests (I failed)
  4. Quizzes 
  5. Spinach (Nope)
  6. Wednesdays (I don't know why)
  7. Pokemon
I'm done i think. Yeah i'm done. It's hard to think of what i hate. 

• February 26, 2018 - 9:49am (Now Viewing)

• CreativeAngel

A prince of a story is very handsome, valiant, and intelligent. A princess from a story is beautiful, defensive, and kind.

The weekend was long, i walked with my mom, brothers, and my dog. Afterwards,we went to my old school and played baseball and two monkeys.

My friend and i worked on our national history day project for seven hours. AHHHHH :(((
    I filmed video star for "Hunter".
    Sleep!
    My inspiraiton is Teddy Roosevelt because he helped alot and is the 26th president of the United States.
    (Yes i know that half of this is probably wrong and i can't spell in English or Spanish.

• CreativeAngel

Lemme guess what you said camryn..
    Also i have never read/seen Twilight before. -uh oh-

• camlily

Some random spanish stuff that I copied from my drills

• camlily

Un principe de cuento es muy guapo, valiente, y intelligente. Una princesa de cuento es muy bonita, indefenso, y amable

El fin de semana largo, yo camine afuera con mi madre, mis hermanos, y mi perro. Despues, fuimos a mi veijo escuela y jugemos beisbol y dos moscas.

Mi amiga y yo trabajamos en nuestras Día Nacional de la historia proyecto por siete horas. AHHHHH :(((
    Yo filmé de Video Star para "Hunter".
    Dormí!

Me inspira es Teddy Roosevelt porque el ayudó el medio ambiente mucho y esta el 26 presidente de el Estedos Unidos.

• FairNoble

*wonders why everyone is hating on Pokemon, when they should be hating on Twilight*

• camlily

Also same I don't especially like pokemon but spinach is okay and tests are horribal and i cant spell because i am in spanish and hellooooooooooooooooooooo

• camlily

WEDNESDAYS ARE AWESOME
    #NOHATE

• camlily

Ohhh I'm sorry I didn't see this

• CreativeAngel

Yea ik it is but in our school we play volleyball inside in the gym ;p

• AbigailSauble

I love playing volleyball. :D :D Definitely my favorite sport. ;) Though it's a little wet/cold currently. :P

• CreativeAngel

Yea. Mucho lol

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol

• CreativeAngel

Well lucky you for not having homework like me. Chores i used to enjoy were washing dishes and vacuuming for some reason. I agree with you on tests and quizzes. Spinach is just NO. Wednesdays never in my life will i like them. You have fun with the boys child ;). Jk i'm not like that. Pokemon is cards but there is also an app that MY BROTHER HAS :(.

• Kaitlyn ❄

1. I'm homeschooled so I actually don't have much for homework except my Physics class, which I do online. But I agree, the sound of homework... is awful. Really. Who needs homework?
    2. Chores. It depends on what they are. Generally, I hate around the house chores but outside chores are pretty cool.
    3. I actually like tests okay as long as I get a good score XD. But yeah... I'm considered a weird kid for liking tests...
    4. Same as tests lol.
    5. I like spinach alright. So long as it's made right and stuff. And it HAS to be from the garden.
    6. I like Wednesdays. I get to go to piano practice, choir, and I get to go to church which means I get to see the guys I have a crush on. Which is a whole different story but... yeah...
    7. Dude, Pokemon is the worst. It's fading away where I am but it's so fricking dumb. I can't stand it. I really have never got the point of it all. They're just cards... right??

• CreativeAngel

Wow. Good to know. Wednesdays just sound weird and remind me of weddings and i always have music on that day which i hate. My brother loves Pokemon sadly meaning there have been times where i end up playing because he tells me to in exchange for playing a game of my choice. I do agree though that it isn't worth the time. Luckily my brother has stopped playing it so i have good luck for now. One good thing about school would definitely be lunch. Also i love the gym activities such as volleyball and soccer. I do enjoy math class though strangely and i love the books that we get in language arts. In fact, i actually found out about Percy Jackson in 6th grade after the teacher gave us the first book (The Lightning Thief) to read and do a large packet on. Fun. Yea that's about it.

• AbigailSauble

I love Wednesdays. ;) It means that 3/4 of the school week is over and I get to go to church in the evening. :D
    You hate Pokemon? What a coincidence, so do I. :P Well, not hate it. I can't hate something that I've never done before. Well, I can. But anyways, good for you. ;) It isn't worth all the time people waste on it.
    Hope you have a great day. :) Tell me, what's one good thing that you like about school?