AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
People person
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber
ASL

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

If you're not ready to die, you're not ready to live. ~ Ron DeJong

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Me Right Now

3
This is an update on me. 

I am currently in the process of writing a novel. 
People who have never written one before (or who aren't currently) will probably smile and say: "Oh, how nice!" 
   But I'm dying here. I can't plan out my stories because then there's no excitement in it for me, and I'll get bored.
But I also don't have any inspiration right now, and my goal is 1,000 words a day. 
My thoughts are centered on writing the next 1,000 words and then the next, so you won't see a lot of other 
compositions by me except for the chapters of My Ghost
And that's me right now. :D 
   7,918 vs. 60,000 (minimum). 

I want to thank ~Wonder~ for encouraging me to keep going! 
And Kaitlyn ❄  for showing me how to do this cool link thingy. ;) 

God bless! And thanks for reading! 

• AbigailSauble

Okay, that's so weird. Kaitlyn, whenever I try to do a longer comment to you, it won't let me . . . . . so here's the short version. ;) Thanks so much for your encouragement!

• AbigailSauble

Hm . . .

• AbigailSauble

@CreativeAngel - Haha. :D :D Suspenseful series can certainly do that to me, too. ;) I just have to remember to get all my thoughts down on paper so that I won't lose them. :D

• Kaitlyn ❄

Hey, girl you just have to keep going. I know you can do it. It's hard but if you set your mind to it you really can. You know, when I wrote my novels, I gave myself a year to write each one and I'd have days, even weeks were I didn't write a thing and days were I would writer chapter after chapter. Writer's Block sucks and you just have to push past it and just keep going. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. Keep pushing and keep getting inspired. Don't let anything push you down. Also, I've found that music can help me write. Listen to sad music if you want to write a sad scene ;) Inspires me every time.

Btw, you're welcome. I've shown a few people now and I"m glad y'all understand cos it's so difficult to explain lol.

• CreativeAngel

Good Luck!
    I often fall into the same problems. I sometimes want to start a series and then i never get to it because once i open it up i have no idea what to write. Currently i have two series going that are really hard for me to continue because i don't know how to continue. I feel like i should stop them but then continue them. Also i found this really good drama on TV that i can't stop watching because it's REALLY REALLY GOOD and creates so much suspense at the end of each episode. Basically i find no time to write stories or continue them but somehow i just reached 100 yesterday. Each chapter i write for my series has to be 1,000 words so its gonna take a while to continue that. Anyways, i wish you great luck and remember,
    Practice makes Perfect <3

• AbigailSauble

Thanks for that. :D My problem is that the first time I write something, it is the final draft. Which probably causes me to write slower as well . . . oh well. :D I'll finish it eventually.

• RedWriter

I know you can do it. If you love the story enough, you get to see it in all of it beauty and ugliness both, and it does the same with you. But at the end, Magnificence will show through.