Dg67ibxfuzu2bmsbou5sqs6h3.498x416x1

Suri Purefoy

Hey there! I love writing, reading, watching movies, smelling rain, cooking, babysitting, watching leaves turn colors in autumn, laughing, and hanging out with friends and family.
Have a great day, and keep writing!

Anything. Just to have known you have read it is heart-warming.

Red

Big billowing clouds of a dark gray mass rumbled and grumbled from their perch above, belching the frozen liquid pulps down upon the humans below. The ice chunks bounced and clunked, shattered and pmmmmhed. All the city people cowered and ran for cover, trying to protect them and their surrounding peoples from the ice storm. It was a chaotic frenzy of sloshing hurried foot-steps and little shrieks from by-standers.
    But among that chaos, there stood a small young girl. Her hair was plastered onto her face from the wet, and little red and pink bumps were forming on her skin, like little blisters. Her expression was perplexed with her brows risen high up on her forehead, mouth parted in astonishment, and eyes wide with soemthing awfully similar to love. Even as the haled ice broke down onto the poor girl, she stood amazingly still, staring at something in the air. 
    And there it was. A bright red glistening balloon, a translucent string attatched, floating above the street of chaos. The ice pelted and fell, but that served as only a minor set-bakc, and the balloon simply shuttered and moved on, sailing toward the gray sky above.  

• Suri Purefoy

Thank you so much for commenting and reviewing this! It means so much and just makes my day! Thank you!(And I'm working on fixing the typos ;) ) Thanks so much!

• Write the World Editor

Couldn't agree more with Maryam^^

• Maryam Gamar

This is beautiful! I love the tangible contrast of colors in your words, and the detail of the the scene. The thought you put into this really shows. Well done!