CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

The Monster created from Love

I was walking down the street one day. My long brown hair glowed golden in the sunlight. My blue eyes darted around, bright with alert. I wanted to avoid all love including anyone admiring or praising my intelligence or looks or anything about me. I saw a young boy about sixteen from his looks. He looked me straight in the eye. I looked away and started walking to avoid him. I was scared of love. The monster would haunt me in my nightmares. I tried everything to draw myself less attention but it was as if the goddess of love herself had made me perfection. I couldn't mess up my hair and was always clean. The young boy walked towards me. I walked a little faster. I knew what it was like to love. I swore i never would again. I walked away into a dark alley. I was suddenly stopped. A big gang of boys and few girls stood in front of me. I looked behind me and saw nothing. For once i actually wanted someone to look at me or come near me. 
"Look at this beauty. We could do so much together girl. Come join us. Walk further into this alley. You can't leave but will be...safe", said the Leader.
Right before he could push me into the alley or even touch me the young boy from before pulled me out and hugged me. We stood against the wall.
"Glad you're safe Love.."
I hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I realized something right there and then but i didn't care anymore. I was in love with the young boy and he loved me too.
I was happy to be caught again...
to be caught by...
The Monster created from Love...
In case you want to know i did this because love can be a monster sometimes. Like breaking hearts, bringing sorrow..
It can be pretty unpredictable. I haven't been caught by this monster yet but I never know.. ;D
PS: 
    The young boy's name is Jackson and the girl (main character) is named..
Sophia.
Sophia had been caught before and barely escaped after the monster broke her heart and brought her sorrow. She feared of it happening again but being saved by Jackson was overwhelming and she fell into the monster's trap again.
Who knows maybe she will survive this time..
PSS: This is exactly 299 words! <3