Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

HEY Y'ALL I RECENTLY CHANGED

5
SO AS MANY OF YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW, I AM KAITLYN AND HAVE BEEN KAITLYN FOR ALL OF MY LIFE BECAUSE THAT IS MY NAME BUT FOR ANYONE CONFUSED, I CHANGED MY USER-NAME TO KIT-KAT, AS YOU'VE PROBABLY ALREADY SEEN AND THAT'S WHO I AM NOW XD. FOR ANYONE CURIOUS, THIS GUY WHO HAS A CRUSH ON ME CALLS ME KIT-KAT SO I THOUGHT IT WAS A COOL NAME TO USE ON WRITE THE WORLD SO THERE YOU ALL GO! HAVE FUN WITH THE NEW ME! OR AT LEAST THE NEW NAME!!!

• February 13, 2018 - 10:48am (Now Viewing)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol it's weird to think about being the youngest

• AbigailSauble

Since I'm a 1st, I have that "oldest sibling" personality, so I can sorta understand. But it's still weird to think about being the oldest. :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, I definitely have. It's nice being the oldest but sometimes it's really difficult and it'd be cool to have that kind of person I could look up to.

• AbigailSauble

I didn't know that you were the oldest of your siblings! Though maybe I should've known that . . . I have two others friends (girls, I mean) who are the oldest in their families. Have you ever wanted to have older siblings?

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thanks.

• AbigailSauble

Yeah, it's been throwing me off. ;) But I still like the name. :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol I have a brother like that.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I can't exactly relate since I only have one younger brother. But he's almost like five younger siblings combined. ;)

• Kaitlyn ❄

But they're sweet and stuff so I shouldn't complain.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, it gets hard a lot. I'm left home watching them at least twice each week and they are a handful.

• -Foxmillionaire-

You must have your hands full with all your younger siblings. I couldn't imagine being the eldest.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Wow. I'm the oldest

• -Foxmillionaire-

Three brothers and three sisters. The oldest sister and brother are both moved out though. I am the second youngest.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Wow! How many brothers and sisters? I have four brothers and a sister.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I top you, I have six.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Yeah, I could believe that, having five siblings myself.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Foxy's an awesome nickname. It's far better than the ones my siblings give me.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol sorry about that....
    I really like that nickname!

• Kahasai

I like Kit-Kat, though it threw me for a loop earlier.

@Foxmillionaire, I can call you Foxy, if you like.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Omg I did! That's awesome. Wow, I didn't even realize! That's so cool! Btw, I love your profile picture.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Wait I just thought of something funny. Today on my calendar is official Change Your Name Day! You did it without even knowing. :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol thanks.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Kit-Kat...hmm I like that, it makes me think of the candy bar. I wish I had a cool nick name like that. :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Wow Glytch, I had to think about that a bit. Answer: I think he does, yes. Yeah, totally.
    (FF) Cool!

• No More Than Sam

Cool, I changed my name too. Now I have to change the Fiction Faction thing on the message to readers.

• Glytch Montoya

Cool! Question: about that guy, do you know if he knows you know?