Image

baeboenae

I like yaoi, anime, art, softball, and singing. I am smart(kinda).

If you like, good. If you hate, ok.

First Off

0
    I lie about my age. I lie about my looks. I lie about myself. The one thing that I don't lie about is my interests. I love butts. I love booty. I love baseball guys butts. You see I am a weird one. I like being weird. Being weird makes you a better person they say.
    This may be my first work, but my teacher told me it's never to early to start making people smile. Try me. I made miskates(see what I did there). Sorry about that. Anywho I said something about making you smile. 
    I did say that. I am bad. To sart off,"Hello, I am not going to tell you about my real age, but someday you may know. All of my life I never thought of writing as a big deal. I didn't know english. I just want to say, I don't like math."
    "I am really getting off topic here. Remind me please. The key to making someone smile is to talk directly to them. That's not the case. Through writing I can make you smile. Listen. Through meaningless words I can make you smile. I remember the times when I would cry when someone was mean to me. I still do. Tell the person to take a chill pill. Cheer up. All the people I met don't like reading a boring story like this one. Trust me it won't be boring, at least I don't think it will be."
    "I grew up as a good kid. I grew up as a adult. There are people like me. At a young age they know so much already. I'm sorry to say this, but I don't really understand what I am talking about. Society these days got me good. I know better."
    "Outside I try to be the best person I can be. There is always going to be that one person that is going to bring you down. Mentally inside. I never actually got out of this trap. Here I am talking like I know everything eventhough I don't."
    "If you're sad, cheer up. If you're happy, keep smiling inside or outside. I am not talking about outside outside, but about that thing on your face. To those who are sad, I'm sorry I can't help you. I do want to say, Thank you for reading this. I know that no one would read this, but if you happened to read the whole thing, you are amazing. I am still into butts though. The round and males."

1