Dancing fingers

Kahasai

I'm 17
I like to dream

Homeschooled
Maybe a fool

Trampolinist
and classical guitarist

Archer
Let us barter

Mountain girl
I like burl

River otter
Viking daughter

Wolfdog owner
Forest roamer

I'm no fighter
But I am a writer

I missed a few days because I was gone and unable to use my computer consistently.

Okay, Day 12 and 13 of 30. Day 14 is coming up.

LASL's Prompts: Day 12/13

3
Prompt 12: What are you like when you're bored?

I'm not usually bored. I'm the sort who does great in situations that would make other people bored.
    I'm changing the question a bit: What I am like when I'm not active/doing something?

I get cranky, irritable, a bit whiny, easily frustrated. How exciting, I know.

Prompt 13: Where would one of the characters you've already created (in other pieces of writing) go to be alone?

Meara hadn't realized how much she liked the company of others until she was forced to be with them. Meeting Raj had helped her realize that not all humans were despicable creatures.
    However, that didn't change that they could still get on her nerves.
    It was times like these when she wished to could be in her second home in the Cursed Forest. The only people who bothered her were the uncanny wolves and a few reckless monsters.
    But in this foreign country, she knew no place for refuge away from people. They seemed to be everywhere. If she were in Guander, then perhaps she would explore the forested hills and disappear into them, become the first Robin Hood of Ashgan. But even there she couldn't go far without meeting a herdsman keeping an eye on the sheep, horses, and cows.
    If she were in the citadel of Lorgia, then perhaps she could flee to rooftops and hide there. But as her friend sourly noted, "It's still not away from the stink of humans."
    Maybe, if she were visiting said friend, she could find peace in the Gallitic Wood, where there were only the few dangerous animals and the ThirteenClan, who would keep their distance. But she wouldn't be content. It wasn't home.
    So she had to deal with not being alone and hope no one's clothes would catch on fire because of thin-stretched patience.

• Kahasai

I'm not surprised . . . I feel really weird about that.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Bordom doesn't exist for me.