Binary code icon 2

Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

And another one!

...Do I have style?

LASL's "Getting to Know Me" Writing Challenge (Day 2)

7
HEYOOOOOOOOO! I'm back, with my second part of this 7-day writing challenge by LackingASocialLife! Without further ado (which I just looked up), here it is! 

"2. What are five items of clothing you wear a lot?" 

I like wearing jackets, even in the summer. I mostly prefer to wear black jackets, but sometimes, if I'm trying to look nicer, I'll wear this brown jacket that I have (well, actually, I can't tell what color it is. At first glance, it looks brown, but sometimes, it looks like it's just a brown-looking green). I like wearing jackets all the time for a few reasons. It's partially because I get cold easily (i.e. shivering in air conditioning), partially for the pocket space (because I like to be prepared), and partially because I like the layered look. 
    I wear superhero, Harry Potter, and/or Star Wars socks. Almost all of the socks I own are of that variety, and ALL of the ones that I actually wear are in that group. 
    I sometimes wear superhero t-shirts, but other times, I wear Polo collared shirts. My favorite superhero shirt is either the red one with the Flash emblem on it or the green one with the Green Lantern emblem on it, and my favorite collared shirt is green with thin white stripes (or is it white with thick green stripes?). 
    I like wearing blue jeans... Nothing else to say about that one, really. 
    I like to wear a plain white t-shirt underneath my shirt, due to my aforementioned tendency to shiver in air conditioning. 

...Well, there you go! Day 2 done! Five more to go! 

• February 4, 2018 - 8:52am (Now Viewing)

• Glytch Montoya

Here's the thing: I'm from Louisiana. Louisiana is SUPPOSED to be hot. A cold winter is nearly unheard of in this state, yet here we are, with a winter that had MULTIPLE SNOW/FREEZE DAYS?!
    ...Also, I'm not a fan of extreme heat, either. If I could make a planet that had only one season, I would choose spring.

• LackingASocialLife

Yesssssss jacketssssssss
    Also I'm happy to switch places with you because I am unbarably sensitive to the heat and LOVE the cold but I'm stuck in good - hot - old Australia...

• -Foxmillionaire-

Love the superhero shirts, I wish I had more of them.

• Glytch Montoya

You don't have to ask. You just have to tell her that you're doing it.

• No More Than Sam

I'll have to ask LASL too

• No More Than Sam

Wow, cool. Would you mind if I tried this too?