Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I know that I'm already some of this stuff but I included all of this stuff I could think of ;D

I Want To Be....

8
I want to be an author.

I want to be a singer.

I want to be strong.

I want to be brave.

I want to be happy with who I am.

I want to be funny.

I want to be skinny.

I want to be loved by everyone.

I want to be smart.

I want to be a veterinarian.

I want to be best in class.

I want to be respected.

I want to be cool.

I want to be considered popular.

I want to be who I want to be.

• Plausible.Poems

Great writing!

• Kaitlyn ❄

Lol I totally get what you're saying. And yeah, that would be a good idea but it wouldn't fit with my title. Thank you!

• AbigailSauble

If you wanted to be loved by everyone, then you choose the wrong planet to live on. JK. ;) You could change that to 'I want to love everyone with the power of Christ'. Because through Him, you absolutely can. Though I know that it wouldn't exactly fit your title for this piece.
    Usually the more popular people are the ones with the most problems . . . and besides, if I make someone laugh in my day, then I'd say that I'm pretty much complete. ;)
    But of course, that's just me.

• Lee Fudge

Good luck.

• Kaitlyn ❄

It totally makes sense in a kind of mysterious way ;) Thank you so so so much.

• RainAndSonder

Like Aussie23 said, you already are most of these things, and I'm sure that you'll be the job things later. That probably doesn't make much sense but hopefully you get what I'm saying.

• Kaitlyn ❄

Aww thanks :D

• Aussie23

you are all of these things, some just not officialy your job