Dancing fingers

Kahasai

I'm 17
I like to dream

Homeschooled
Maybe a fool

Trampolinist
and classical guitarist

Archer
Let us barter

Mountain girl
I like burl

River otter
Viking daughter

Wolfdog owner
Forest roamer

I'm no fighter
But I am a writer

I love good-quality food.

LASL's Prompts: Day 8

5
Prompt: Think of your favourite food and try to make it sound as disgusting as possible.

Ah, the glorious burrito. The tortilla like dry skin flaking off in my math. The cheese, wonderful cheese, melted to the consistency of snot and the color of a rotted fish. The onion, usually purple like a bruise, is as crisp as chopped bone shards. The lettuce, fresh and bright, has a few slugs on it. My favorite part--the meat--can vary. Often, the meat of choice is ground beef. Ah, the proteins provided by ground-up muscle, it usually looks like pieces of rotted log cooked with the juices of dead flies.
    Ah, the glorious burrito.

• Kahasai

Mission: successful.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I was hungry but lost my appetite after reading this :p

• Kahasai

When I remember that I wrote it . . . Applesauce is more like the color of rotten fish clinging to the paper that had wrapped it in a freezer until the freezer broke in the middle of summer. Not that I know anything about that. ;)

• AbigailSauble

One time my cousin told me that applesauce reminded her of throw-up. So I just shoved more onto my pancake, shrugged, and smiled. ;) :D :D BTW, do you look at burritos differently since you wrote this? ;)