camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Day Three- Ranting About Anything in Particular (LASL)

5
Hiiii yay I've actually been anticipating this one ever since Georgia created it... so without any further ado (no, I don't know what ado means... *looks it up* interesting.) let's get on to the video!  I mean rant!  :D
  1. First, I absolutely hate when teachers call on me when my hand isn't even up.  I mean, there is a reason why some people in the room are raising their hands- it's because they know the answer.  But, if I don't have my hand up, it means that I do not have any idea what the answer of your question is, and there is no point in calling on me.  Unless you want to embarrass me by bringing it to the attention of my other classmates that I don't know the answer to your question.  Which is a very rude and immature thing to do.  You know who you are, teachers >:(
  2. For some reason that's all I can think about now... even though I remember having more ideas earlier this week.  Oh well.  Hope you enjoyed, and that this was not offensive to anyone :)
In case you were wondering...
a·do
əˈdo͞o/
noun
1.
fuss, especially about something that is unimportant.
"on the face of it, this is much ado about almost nothing"
2.
trouble or difficulty.
"she had much ado to keep up with him"

• CreativeAngel

Can i just say something?
    Last year in Mrs. Kidd's class, (Language Arts teacher from 7th grade)
    I NEVER rose my hand in that class and was NEVER called on.
    Yes i am being dead serious because i know someone will say that's not possible or something like i'm lying but no, it's true.
    Anyways, i hate when teachers call on me i mean sure i don't raise my hand EVER (maybe a couple times in spanish because no one at all raises there hand i mean not a single person and i was tired of it so i started raising my hand and then i quit so now i don't). I don't EVER raise my hand mostly because i'm a stupid child who knows nothing but probably because it can be EMBARRASSING. I understand a couple times when no one raises their hand that someone has to be the victim but when like 50 other hands are raised (yes i realize i'm exaggerating) then call on those OTHER HANDS IN THE AIR WHO KNOW THE ANSWER and NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT on me. That's all i wanted to say!
    Peace <3

• Riley Noel

Me in every single math class ever! Then they make you the example and expect you to magically get it in the next five minutes, it's so annoying!

• camlily

you're welcome!! glad y'all could relate ;)

• LackingASocialLife

Oh my gosh YES I HATE IT WHEN THEY CALL ON ME D:<
    Thankyou for adding the definition xD I was genuinely curious

• Amphitrite

The hand raising thing and then you just sit there with a stupid look on your face...

Yeah, I hate the raising hand thing too. If I know the answer, I'll have my hand up. I'll even put my hand up if I only have a vague idea of what the answer might be. If I don't have my hand up, I really have no clue and calling on me is pointless.

• Kaitlyn ❄

TOTALLY. HERMIONE BOUNCING UP AND DOWN, HARRY JUST SITS THERE, SNAPE: "POTTER, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BEEN WOLFSBANE AND... etc." XD

• camlily

AHHH YESS I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO REFERENCE THAT :D :D

• Kaitlyn ❄

OMG I FEEL LIKE A HERMIONE-SNAPE-HARRY THING GOING ON WITH THE HAND RAISING THING.

• camlily

I just realized that I wanted to rant about ranting. Oh well, too late now :/