camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Day One- What I Look Like, Appearance Wise, Clothes Not Included ;)

6
  • I have long, brown, straight hair that is supposedly very soft and people love to touch it which is kind of annoying but kind of nice at the same time and wow this is a run-on sentence I'll stop sorry.
  • My eyes are hazel, and people tell me that they're really big but I don't find them to be so.  My eyelashes are kind of normal sized, but they aren't very thick because I have... *takes a deep breath* trichotillomania.  Ugh. 
  • Just today, someone in my band class said that my nose is very curvy, and I'm not sure if that's a complement or not... but I'll take it. My name also means "crooked nose" so.. yeah.  I don't like my nose very much. 
  • My lips are... lips.  I'm not really sure how to describe them.  But they're 24/7 chapped which is annoying.
  • As mentioned in one of my previous pieces, I have pretty bushy eyebrows that I'm pretty insecure about but whatever.  They're just eyebrows.
  • I'm 5'1 and my BMI (yes, I just finished calculating it a few seconds ago) is 18.1.  For adults, I think that's underweight by .4 but I'm only 13.  So I'm probably average. 
  • My legs are really big (I think), and my arms are pretty skinny.  From what I'm telling you, I probably look like an alien or something, but in the mirror I just look like an average person.  I like to blend in with the crowd and it's pretty easy for me :)
Now you know the person behind the keyboard!  Thank you so much to LackingASocialLife, who gave us these prompts to work on.  Check out her profile and her pieces!! ;)

• camlily

lol xD xD

• LackingASocialLife

THAT WINKY FACE IN THE TITLE

• camlily

Lol :D It sounds really bad, but It's really not. plus I'm a LOT better now ;)

• FairNoble

*looks up trichotillomania and applies chap-stick, which Cam can definitely see me doing* <3

• camlily

Lol XD Your hair is pretty nice too so... maybe?

• CreativeAngel

Chapped lips are the worst for me. Honestly though i want your hair-like can we trade?? XD

• Kaitlyn ❄

It's all cool camlily. I've got chapped lips :P

• camlily

Ohhh... I'm sorry- I shouldn't have been complaining about that then :0

• -Foxmillionaire-

Yeah my lips are always chapped. Through fault of my own. I think pretty much everyone's lips are chapped though.