AcetheticallyPleasing

Asexual || Dreamer || Hufflepuff
Hopeless romantic dreaming to find her true love
Songs || Stories || Poems
In love with two people, plus someone who can never be mine.

By writing this I'm continuing to not study :) whoops

LASL About Me Answers

6
  1. I stand at 5'7", I'm overweight but you wouldn't guess it. My dark brown beach-wavy hair reaches down to my waist with blonde and platinum highlights streaking down. My eyes change color through the power of contacts- but really, they're just dark brown. I've been told golden flecks sprinkle over them when I get nervous. My glasses are as sparkly as my personality. Also I'm Spanish and a multitude of other nationalities so I'm constantly whining about my yellow-red skin.
  2. I'm always wearing ripped jeans. Except Sundays. I'm also kind of a geeky loser so I wear band tees and fandom shirts a lot. Do my glasses count as something I wear often? Unless you and I are super close, you will never catch me wearing a dress or skirt. Unless I'm stuck in the frozen tundra I rarely put on a jacket. I wear pictures of hedgehogs that I draw on myself. Why not? Hedgehogs are the cutest. Make me cute, por favor. 
  3. I rant about everything. This would take too long. I like to rant. 
  4. I feel like this might be removed if I said what I'd really do, so I guess I'd take matters into my own hands and grab a gun in case Mister Man is trying to be a bad boy. I'd doubt the police would arrive in time.
  5. I'm a girl with a sparkly personality to make up for her sad mind and soul. Not to be edgy, but everybody else already does it: You tell me what else I am.
  6. I'm just proud of myself for dealing with myself every day. That's exhausting. Kudos to everyone who deals with me as well. 
  7. I have finals tomorrow along with the next two days and all I've done to study is nothing.
  1. Appearance wise, clothes not included, what do you look like?
  2. What are five items of clothing you wear a lot?
  3. Rant about anything in particular
  4. You're home alone. An intruder breaks in. What do you expect you'd have done in that scenario?
  5. Tell us about you- what are you like? (or think you are like)
  6. What is a recent thing you are proud of? 
  7. Open prompt! Write anything you want me (and others) to see AS LONG AS it's not a formal piece of writing

1

• AcetheticallyPleasing

I've rewatched the whole thing maybe three or four times, episode seven totally screwed with me ^^; I'm still trying to get my cousin to believe they kissed. He just thinks they hugged.

• LackingASocialLife

ALSO OH MY FLOPPING FLIP FLOP I JUST READ THE COMMENTS YOU LIKE YURI!!! ON ICE HECK YES UGH EPISODE 7 MAN. MESSED ME UP (If you're not up to episode 7, sorry.)

• LackingASocialLife

Coolios! An asexual frand! sweet :D
    I think I'm heteroromantic. But given I haven't had a crush on anyone since 2014, that might have differed. I get being a ball of insecurity- I am always one when it comes to face to face scenarios.

• AcetheticallyPleasing

Haha, yes, I'm asexual. I'm kind of surprised you weren't sure yet, because people whine to me all the time that I flaunt it too much. But no, I'm not aromantic, I'm polyromantic.
    Speaking of getting excited, I saw that you said you were asexual and I got excited too, but I was afraid to comment about it because I'm a big ball of insecurity.

• LackingASocialLife

Thanks so much for doing my prompts by the way! You seem like a great person to get to know. By the way, I might've asked this before, but are you asexual? If so, are you aromantic as well? (I saw the purple silver and black of your profile pic and read your 11/10 pun for a name and got immensely excited)

• LackingASocialLife

I relate to all of this!! As much as it sucks and school sucks and life sucks, you should probs study :1

• AcetheticallyPleasing

I don't have a specific genre of anime I watch, I just dabble in everything. Is Girl May Kill an anime? I've only read the manga. My taste ranges from Ouran High School Host Club to Black Butler to The Devil is a Part-Timer! I just like what I like, haha. (((My secret anime love that actually isn't much of a secret is hecking Yuri on Ice because masterpiece)))

• AbigailSauble

Just because you like fandoms and band t-shirts doesn't mean you're a geeky loser. In fact, I don't know any losers. ;) People call other people 'geeks' because those people are different from themselves. Which I think is sad.
    Thanks for sharing. :D I love reading about other people!

• Bellbell0307

What type of anime do you watch?