LackingASocialLife

No longer social-life-less
(inactive)

Treat everyone with some fricken respect, fuckers

Get to know me prompt/challenge thing that I randomly thought of

13
Hi! From hearing other peoples' opinions and using my own I noticed that the prefered and more enjoyable prompts of my  30 day writing prompt! were probably the ones where you were just talking about yourself. So I decided that it'd be nice to get to know my fellow writers on here through a series of prompts about preferences, experiences and personalities. (KEEP IN MIND NOT TO OVERSHARE, CYBER SAFETY ETCETERA ETCETERA, REMEMBER WHAT YOUR PARENTALS TOLD YOU) 
Be as detailed or as reserved as you please, as long as it is S A F E. 
Seriously though sorry to go all @lackingtheabilitytostopactinglikeyourmother on you, but I've read to many creepy internet story stalkers to the extent I am paranoid :D
ALSO HERE'S THE BONUS: self-deprecating jokes are allowed...in a healthy moderation.
Again, feel free to do some, all or none of these, I'm just bored...
Here are le prompterinos (also this is just a 7-day/7 prompt challenge)
  1. Appearance wise, clothes not included, what do you look like?
  2. What are five items of clothing you wear a lot?
  3. Rant about anything in particular
  4. You're home alone. An intruder breaks in. What do you expect you'd have done in that scenario?
  5. Tell us about you- what are you like? (or think you are like)
  6. What is a recent thing you are proud of? 
  7. Open prompt! Write anything you want me (and others) to see AS LONG AS it's not a formal piece of writing

Just saying, if anyone does this prompt and someone decides they don't like them because of some answer they had, I shall put legos in their shoes. YOU ARE ALLOWED AN OPINION. BUT INSULT ANYONE ELSE FOR HAVING ONE DIFFERENT TO YOURS SHALL RESULT IN @LACKINGTHEABILITYTOSTOPACTINGLIKEYOURMOTHER TO COME OUT AGAIN AND SLAP SOME COLD HARD SENSE INTO YOU. 

thanks!

• January 29, 2018 - 2:50am (Now Viewing)

• Riley Noel

This is an absolutely amazing idea I can't wait to try it!1

• Tequilamockingbird22

I'm doing this challenge... I have writer's block again lel

• .audrey michelle.

I'm starting this!!!!!!

• AlienFromPluto

I've posted my first thing-a-ma-jig! It's called... *pause for dramatic affect* In the Mirror! Oh gosh I just cringed into my couch... Great idea anyway!

• CreativeAngel

Love this like you would totally be a really good friend irl.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I'd rather walk through a pit of hot coal than a pit full of lego.

• Glytch Montoya

I want to do this one!
    ...Also, would you REEEEALLY put legos in their shoes? I mean, sure, anyone who thinks that someone isn't allowed to have an opinion that doesn't match theirs IS a total jerk with no concept of "freedom of speech," but as someone who has dealt with legos for YEARS, let me tell you... THEY HURT WHEN STEPPED ON. A LOT.

• Kaitlyn ❄

MINE IS DONE DONE DONE! Or at least, day one is.

• AbigailSauble

I did it. :) Hope it's what you wanted. ;)

• Lyell

I m gon do this