agustdv

United Arab Emirates

[ a f r a h ]

far too nonchalant about things i should probably care about

reviews pLeAsE. reviews without anything constructive are honestly a waste of your time, more than anything. be harsh or whatever when you critique me, but please do.

as for comments, they help a lot lol so if you drop a few, it would be highly appreciated.

दर्द

PROMPT: Solastalgia

6
दर्द

is what i feel these days.

muddy snow, raging rains, soothing fires; i wonder where have we gone wrong. it take two to love, two to live, two to kill, and somehow, we are two times too close to the end.

this is nostalgia; of fateful conversations and stolen kisses under trees, of baby's-breaths and misery, of burnt feathers and suppressed insanity.

i like to think that what goes round comes back twice. i like to think of the scorching winters and frigid summers and somehow, i understand the urge to rebel, the urge to repel, the urge to kill. i understand what it means to change with the seasons.

dance with the devil, they said. dance with the devil and the world. dance with the devil and the world and yourself. there is no room for three in a space for two.

dance with the world and yourself; dancing across the razed meadows and the gaping cracks of catastrophe.

it takes two.

दर्द

is what i feel these days.

दर्द: (Hindi) pain, agony

1

• agustdv

thank you :) !

• howdidigethere

Honestly, I love this so much. You genius.