Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Keep in mind that this story is supposed to be driven by the readers. It's hard to do that when the readers don't give suggestions...

Experiments (3)

4
Part 3: "Ow"

...
    ...
    ...
    I'm awake... Again. 
    My vision is... blurry... 
    Okay... Adjusting... Adjusting... 
    I can see now. 
    ...? 
    I'm somewhere else. I'm in some kind of... Cube-shaped room... The wall in front of me... Isn't even a wall... It's made of... Beams... Beams of... Some kind of energy. I'm guessing it's not the friendly kind of energy. The room is pretty empty. 
    ...
    Where are you? 
    I just realized that you aren't in here! I'm a little worried now. I don't know who you are... Or who I am, for that matter... But for some reason, I feel... Connected to you... Like my life depends on yours... 

Meanwhile...

...You're awake... 
    ...Again... 
    Your vision is... blurry... Wait, now it's clear! 
    You're in some kind of... Cube-shaped room... Is this normal? Is it normal to wake up in a cube-shaped room with... A wall of light? 
    ...You're curious... 
    You walk to the light wall... And touch it... 
    ZZZZZAP! 

The wall of light shocks you! 
    "G-G-G-G-G-GYYYYYOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" you cry in pain, dark red lines flashing on your heart crystal. 

I winced in pain. I suddenly felt something... Some kind of... Horrible... Pain... In my heart crystal... I looked down at my crystal... There are dark red lines flashing on it. 

The force of the shock blasts you into the wall behind you! 

Suddenly, I felt a different kind of pain in my crystal... Like something just... Hit it... 

Weak, you decide to just sit for a while... To let yourself... Recover... 

Weak, I decided to just sit for a while... To let myself... Recover... 

...
    What was that?

The man in the lab coat was watching us through cameras. 
    "Hmm..." 
Part 3 of "Experiments"! Please, let me know where you think I should go from here. Should I do what happens after this? Should I give a bit more background information from before this happened? Please, leave your answers in the comment section below! 

Ooh, interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes. I would give suggestions for what happens next but I think you've already written the next chapter so it'd be pretty pointless.

• Glytch Montoya

Obviously, Dr. ERA brought them there.
    Is that REALLY the right question to ask...?

• Aussie23

how did they get in the room?

• LackingASocialLife

IM SO CURIOUSSSSSS
    When you publish this series and become hella famous, remember me ;)

• -Foxmillionaire-

I like the slow starting of this story, but I feel like things should start happening pretty quick.