11265106 910295352356656 7944241936944143166 n

Mallorie Cheves

I am a junior in high school and an aspiring writer. I love video games, reading, cooking (and eating) , volunteering, playing the guitar, and of course writing! That's all there is to it, really cx

I would like to receive positive feedback, however constructive criticism, such as redundancy or bad grammar would also be appreciated. I'm very grateful for any reviews, favorites, or follows that I receive, so thank you so much for all of the support, it means a lot! Feel free to comment on anything that stands out to you as well, thanks c:

Tomorrow's Satisfaction

"The way that he looked he at me, holding the barrel of his gun to his head, was almost indescribable," I reported to the interviewer of the local newspaper. "Despite the twelve lives that were lost during the Riverside shooting, he spared me and only me among the others who had died. He acknowledged my presence the way he did with the other twelve students, but somehow saw me as a type of safe haven. I have never seen Corey demonstrate such a look of freedom. It was the first time I had seen him smile, and although I will never see twelve of my classmates again, I doubt that I will ever see a smile so beautiful."

I read the article the following Sunday, but the editor left out the statement about me complimenting Corey's smile. Very typical of editors to do, as well as pathetic.

"Christine" by Stephen King, 1983

• July 30, 2014 - 7:29pm (Now Viewing)