mysterious_writer13

I love to read and write. Mostly poetry. I am working on a book right now. I usually would write about my life story, I hope you like what I have posted!

Some of you may ask if this girl named Ariel is real, yes she is, Everything I write about her is real. She truly meant a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed this story

Dear Ariel

1
    Dear Ariel,
I know everyone says it is completely pointless to write to you since you won't be able to read this, since you are no longer alive, but I only do because it makes me feel like you are still with me. It even makes me feel safe. Ariel, I just want you to know that I think about you constantly, you were apart of my family. You were my whole entire world. Why did you have to go? Why did life snatch you from me? I just never understood. It felt so unreal when I was told you died. It felt as if people were lying to me about your death, as if your funeral was fake. I was hoping and praying you'd pop out of your casket and yell "Surprise! it's a joke!" I never got that wish. I never even got the wish of seeing you one last time before you were taken from me. Sometimes I just want to feel your arms around me again when i'm upset. At night I look up at the sparkling stars and I imagine you with me again. The stars remind me of your heart made of gold. The stars hold in the memories we shared together. The thought of you gone still kills me. The thought still kills me on the inside, I walk around hiding behind my smile, making everyone think i'm okay, when i'm not. But no matter how upset and mad I am, I hope you are happy where you are now. I love you Ariel.

Yours truly,
                                                                                                  anonymous...

• CreativeAngel

I'm literally tearing up right now and the bond between you two is amazingly beautiful. I hope Ariel is in Heaven now and that she got to live life to the fullest. Life has its downfalls and rises but always remember that life isn't fair so be happy for simple things and respect and care for everything and everyone. You seem really nice and loving and you have many caring for you. Don't listen to others and do what you want to. <<33