A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Space Recon Unit: Chapter One

2
“Ever since Sputnik went around the Earth, humans wondered, how far can we go? Well, I think we went pretty far!”

”Ever since we landed on Mars in 2030, we have been ever expanding our limits in interstellar-“

”Uh...Sir?”

“In interstellar-“

”Sir!”

Jack looked at the person speaking to him. It turned out to be the ship’s robot pilot DX.

”What?”

”We’re...we’re you monologuing just now?” DX said, eyeing him suspiciously.

”What? No! Why would you think that?” Jack said.

”You were talking to the window...again.”

At this remark, Jack remembered all the times he was caught doing this.

”I wasn’t monologuing!” Jack said, not letting DX embarras him,”The windows are just lonely, that’s all.”

DX, who was built with emotions, gave Jack a rather annoyed look,”Yeah sure they were,”

DX then went up to Jack,”Look, Jack, you’re the captain of this ship, you really need to more....”

”Awesome?” Jack guessed.

”....Good at your job.”

Jack knew, even though he would never admit in years, DX was right. The crew had a mission, to find new life forms and planets, and report them to the Intergalactic Union of Planetary Systems, so they can befriend or kill them. However, Jack and his crew haven’t found a new Planet or Lifeform in months. Jack didn’t want to lose his crew, there were basically required to be his friends.

”...Hey DX,” Jack said after a while.

”Yes, Sir?” DX said.

”....f we were to get fired from our jobs...” Jack said,”Would you stay with me?”

”Well,” DX said,”I’m your personal robot, so probably. The other crew on the other hand...”

Then, a voice came from an intercom in the room, which said,”Captain Gordon, to the control room, Captian Grodon, to the control room.”

“Well,” DX said, making a sound that sounding like sighing,”Let’s see what we won’t do today”

• Lee Fudge

Glad you like it!

• Glytch Montoya

Nice! It's been so long since I've read a Lee Fudge original!

• .audrey michelle.

Cool! This is an interesting new series; I can't wait for more.

Keep writing!